Saying Goodbye , & Rethinking Things

Rendell

----------

This was my thirtieth message so it seem that I left Ciao. Not one message or call from her. I understand she pissed. Well she's beyond pissed , but I didn't mean it. Let me guess you females saying oh he ment it. Not one of you know me or why I did it. Hell I don't even know why I hit that. Them drugs and drinking that liquor and sitting there in my own pitty triggered my hormones and I just so happen to take my anger, and loneliness off on Kyliah pussy. She let me I didn't mind I do regret it because I wasn't careful. I didn't use a condom. Not even noticing. I heard a soft knock at the door. I got up and walked to the peek hole and looked out to my surprise seen Ciao. I opened the door and stepped to the side and I let her in. "Hey-Hi, baby what are you doing here? " I asked. "I didn't come for you to feel my wrath, I came to let you know that I will be moving for a while to get myself together, it will just be me though Na'Sia and Na'Isa they will be over Lessia's my mom will help her. I will be back I just got to get myself together these suicide thoughts isn't just gone disappear and this depression ain' just float into then air. So imma take time out. I thought you should know but before I go. I just got one question. Why did you do it? Why? " She asked. "I can't explain. I'm sorry. " I said. She turnt around to walk out the door. "What about my girls? " I asked. "There fine. I'll be back before I have them. I already got names in mind. Ariyuanna Chalya & Amarianna Chiyla. There not sticking as of right now but I'm considering it. " She said looking down so she won't cry. "I love you Ciao. " She nodded and walked out the front door. I somewhat felt as if she was never coming back... Or maybe she wasn't.