Woman down .

Ciao
------

6 months later...

"Hey, it's Jamie Leslie here with the latest news, Rendell Montageo by the way for those who doesn't know who he is he's the most magnificent point guard for the Miami Heat his  grandmother was found dead in her bathroom sunk over her bathtub. She was knocking on 70 door in less than a week. Then Rendell face appeared. Funnest shit give or take believe it or not.
"I don't honestly know who would do such a thing. My grandmother Andela was sweet, real, loving, caring and also sharing. So somebody to do something like this is unbelievable. I don't know who could possibly have done such shit. I'm glad you took satisfaction in killing my only living relative. Forever rest in peace grannie. I'm-I'm done-e .. "

Was all he could state before he broke down tremendously. That still didn't measure my heart pain and suffering. But who could've possibly did that cause for a fact it wasn't me. My hatred for Rendell only got stronger day by day, but I couldn't do that to Dela I love her too much and so did my twins. Which make them both 6 months old. Times flying did I mention. I heard Ri'Naye crying to the top of her lung only to find her and her older sisters playing. Sia was holding her while Isa played peek-a-boo with her. She was just to screaming and kicking and laughing. I looked to only see Kayiden still sleep in his crib. I went over to check his pulse to make sure he was still breathing. They usually sleep in there play pen. Yet Kayiden was getting to big for it.

"Girls be careful with your baby.sister. "

"We got her ma. Unne. " Sia said rolling her eyes and rolling her neck. She keep on it's gone be a neck brace round it. "Your little ass being trying me!" I mumbled. Today's Rendell day to pick up the twins. Did I tell you?

Character Note

No ma yeen tell em' cause they would've know and you wouldn't of asked em'. - Sia  

Character Notes End.

FLASHBACK
---------------

I woke the day after the whole ordeal with Rendell to a throbbing migraine from my nights previous crying and to a ringing door bell the kids still wasn't here they just stayed at Lessia's. "Wait one got damn minute! I'm coming. " I spat with so much venom. Why it had to be me with the broken heart and damaged body. The second set of twins really took a toll on my body. I opened the door only wishing I looked through the peep whole previously cause there stood a nervous Rendell. "The fuck you want? " did I mention to you all I was a bitter black woman but I was made this way.

Character Note

Bitch always been bitter if you ask my tall linky ass. " - Rendell

Character Note End.

"I-i.. " he spoke.

"Come on I don't have all day for you to stand in my doorway letting my central air and heat out. It's just to damn extremely hot and why you stuttering I ain't did nothing to you yet. " I said looking at my feet which were to cute even though I did them myself.

"I came to apologize. I was wrong and I knew it wasn't right. I needed to know it was as if my conscious got the best of me it was as if it was saying gone head check up on her. Ciao wouldn't mine she'll understand she's understanding. As far as Jurnei I had no idea about her to a week before you found out I don't believe she's mine I had a DNA test and it won't be back in til another three weeks. I apologize I just want my family back. " I smirked and tried to slam my door. Yet his foot stopped my door. " I love you Ciao. " those three words that ment the most out that sentence had me in goosebumps. I wasn't no fool. I continued closing my house door and slid down the door and cried and cried for hours. Revenge was still set on my mind. I just couldn't fall through with the plans I had written in a book I kept in my pruse.

Flashback Over -

The constant ringing of my door bell shook me out of my thoughts. "OH. I'm coming. Gimme a minute. " I walked to the door and peeked thorough the whole only to see the Famous SO CALLED FAMILY MAN LET THE TELEVISION TELL IT.

"Let me grab there bag and make sure they have enough formula for the weekend." I said opening the door and let him walk in.

"Your getting formula out your cabinet like I need it I have some at home and they got clothes. I'm there father I should have these items. I do for mines quit making it seem like I ain't doing my job!" He said rolling his eyes.

" Never said you didn't have the items I just thought I made sure my kids got what they need. That's what a baby bag for well in this case baby bags used for. So shut up with that irrelevant shit. Don't forget to make sure you pay your child support for all three your kids it's due. " Rendell took me too court saying I wasn't a well fit mother and didn't have a well fit establishment for my children. The fuck he had going on in his head when he did all this? But yet I left out of court with a statement that said he had to pay child support and he had to get the kids every other weekend and if he was out the state he wasn't to get the kids of course. I walked back in the living room and grabbed the stroller out the closet and handed it to him as he set both there carseat on top of the attachment thing on the stroller and he grabbed there diaper bags and we said our "See you laters" and I walked too my couch and held my head in my hands. Just as I feel a little hand. I look up to see Sia.

"Ready to go out to eat little ladies?" I said trying to hold the tears back.

"Of course mommy. " Sia said.

"Yeah mom. Wessah with you? " Isa asked.

"Nothing babies lets go. " I grabbed my keys and locked up everything and we continued our walk to the car.

{Author note of course we all know that Rendell isn't apart of the official team! But in this story he is so just go with the flow. Sorry for the wait also. I've been going through some thangs. }

Also check out Li:My crazy life and Dirty Truth: The Realist there great books check em' out ✌ I wouldn't lie to you. There by me so you know they A1 but yeah check it out.