Shit Talking & Life Changing Situation Part 2

Rendell
----------

'Come on man, get'cho head in the game this your only one way ticket cause drugs ain gone take you nothing but so far.' I thought as I tried to cross number twenty-three. I'm focused but not on the game, focused at my so call babymoms ova there in some drench looking ass nigga face sitting on his lap and shit. 'Focus nigga let that shit ride!' I think in my head but I hear yelling "Focus Rendell, recruits here today!" I looked up to see Ciao screaming at me with a big a smile on her face. That motivated me to get the last point so our team wouldn't be tied with the Bearcats. I drippled to the middle, ran up and dunked the ball just ass the final buzzer set off! "We won woahhhh!" I said as my team members surrounded me. Out the corner I see Ciao leaving & Kyliah with same dude so I walked over there.

"Kyliah, lets go I need to be getting you and the baby home safe." I said as I smirked. Ole buddie eyes got wide then he spoke, "Really Kyliah when yo due date?"

"Next month December 3." she kind of mumbled or should I say barely over a whisper. This a little fishy, dismissable.

"So you got pregnant in March so that means we was screwing behind ol'buddy back." He said pointing at me. The fuck he say?

"The fuck you mean she said she wasn't due to January 3 so I wanna figure out what's going on and did I miss the memo?" I asked.

"Nawl, see this whole thing a set up you come along with this bright future head of you seem like you would be the perfect provider for Yisemaa why not take that opportunity then run?" Come on Rendell be better then that and less gullible and obvious to shit around you, this baby ain't yours and never would be!" Kyliah said as she faced that dude. You heard plenty 'ahhhhhhh's and ohhhh's' all I heard was this Bitch skull hitting that hard floor. But yet I left out the gym. Walked to my car hopped. Buckled up and sped out the park lot for me only to see black and catch stars. As I tumbled over and over then to a screeching halt.

Comment.
Vote
Whatever ♥