Apologies & Heartbreak Part 2

Alessia

---------

"Why you just fainted?" I asked.

"This is exactly why I didn't want your noisy ass up here. I fainted because you can't keep your fucking legs close. Every time I turn around you pregnant or you wondering what the fuck I done did or who I done did I get tired of that shit I just want to get away. Dad already brought me my own condo when I leave later tomorrow I'll be going there, instead of home. Its my condo , but you'll move into it in about a year when I go off to collage. Other than that I don't want to be bothered by you. " my world, my better half my motherfucking sister of all people have so much negative shit about me and my fuck ups. Fuck her.

"You know what. " I chuckled. "You got so much to say but let's not talk about how you and Danel done fucked you ain tell Green that shit or how you and him got  twins together that stays with mom's grandma. Na'Isa Heaven  Riddlefield & Na'Sia Neveah Riddlefield , don't know they mama and they damn near four. " I paused looked at Green and ask her. "You remember, when you left for them four years cause your grandma Gendea died then your cousin Frenderrick. Yeah she had Danels twins his first children he interact with them he has his kids from time to time.. I guess you friends ain' always what they crack up to be even your own damn sister." I turned back to Ciao with my hand on my stomach and smirked. "Don't come back don't talk to me I don't care. Don't ask me bout shit , for shit , no bullshit don't ask about me, don't belittle me don't make contact with me cause BITCH fuck you. What the fuck you been swallowing don't make me choke. Much love bitch. I hope not to see you around. " With that I turned on my heels with Green right behind me. I love her but fuck her.

Ciao

------

"Since you can't go see Rendell by yourself i'll go with you." my mom said I was grateful she was here even though Lessia & her were much closer. I knew she rather be with Lessia then me. So why was she here fucking frontin' like she care I don't know & currently there's no fucks given.

"Mom I don't even know why you here you rather be with Lessia so go be with her I'll wait for dad to get here or I get Doctor Tanning to take me to see him. " I told my mom I'm done with keeping shit bottled up.

"You wrong see you think I Angele'yanna (Angel-Lee-yanna) Christie Matthews , loves Lessia more you wrong, you think I think she so much better then you but newsflash babe. You were my first child for all of 2 years before Alessia came. You got to do stuff with me she never got the chance and will never have the chance to do. You'll never understand but never think I love you any less. I think you need to go get Na'Isa & Na'Sia from my mom, she got cancer she can't deal with them like she use to. The condo that was bought for you is actually a townhouse for you , Na'Isa & Na'Sia. I can only wish you luck. " mom kissed my forehead and walked out.