Catching Up .

Lessia
--------

"Ciao . " I called to my older sister .

"What ?" She asked with a beautiful crooked smile .

"Do you miss me ? " I asked . I was curious maybe she didn't look at me the same as her ride or die .

"Everydamnday ! " She said cracking up . "I missed you . I still miss you . I feel as you haven't came around . Like you don't trust me anymore . " She stated as she sniffed and rolled her eyes up to the ceiling for 10 minutes so she wouldn't cry .

"You pregnant aren't you ? " She asked .

"No .. Maybe ." She replied .

"Well was it good ? " I asked , that for sure brought a smile to her face .

"I wouldn't be with him if it wasn't and he wasn't so loving ." Ciao sung like.

"You better go see if daddy grilling him . You know he cooking on the grill . " I said .

"Alessia .. baybe daddy's gone . Uncle Jerome back there grilling . You was there when dad passed . Remember ? " Ciao said .

"No I don't you outta think that would stick but it didn't . That's important information . " I said . Sighing . "Sometimes I don't even remember my own son name . Do you know how that make me feel ? Kaihill Christian Dupree . I don't even remember the time or place I gave birth it tear me up . Believe it or not I think I'm losing my mind ..

{Just a little something before I close my eyes ! Good night .}