New Beginnings & Terrible Endings

Alessia

---------

"Are you okay, baby? " I asked my sister as I helped her up and out so we can leave the hospital. "Where's Rendell? " I asked not noticing his presences. "No show. Grab Ri'Naye I'll grab Kayiden. " She said already struggling to keep balance. "No, hunn' I got both of them. What's there full name? Like that you actually wrote on the birth certificates ." I said looking at her side ways because she changed them kids name so much. I just didn't know and I'm the sister. "Ri'Naye Chelsey and Kayiden Kayceon Montageo. That's what's on there official birth certificate. " I said and she smiled that wide smile. Stepping on the ground floor of the hospital I see Rendell rushing pass us not even noticing us. "Rendell? " Ciao called after him but yet he ignored her. I then stepped in: "Rendell Noristic Montageo! I know good and damn well you see us!" I shouted after him. He looked back but didn't reply he walked right through the double doors. I seen Ciao eyes water. That broke my heart. Here she was just gaining control of her life back and trying to make things work, he goes bitching.

"Step-dad a pure Jerk! " - Na'Sia.

Rendell

----------

I heard Ciao and Alessia. I looked back and all but my body wouldn't let me turn around and walk out with my family. Curiosity got the best of me. I had this call from Kyliah she said it was a emergency and I need to come quick. I've always have love for Kyliah. She's my first child mother. "Kyliah Julianna Rodriguez. " I said. "Can you tell me what you are to her? " She asked the only way to get in her room is to say I'm her husband. "H-her hus -- band. " I stated she nodded room "213, 3 floor to your left 6th room.

Ciao

-----

"H-her hus -- band. "

He

Said

That.

He actually said that he don't love me he don't want me or his family. Were nothing to him. I have nothing on her. Nothing. Not the shape , not the look but most important of all his love. She got that. I don't. Why he still here? He can be gone.