Trust Issues

"Cici your no fun what kind of sister are you why you cutting our sister/bestie day short ?" Alessia asked why her sister seem unfazed , Alessia was beyond frustrated . "Alessia what's a bestie/sister day or sister/bestie day whatever the fuck you talking about , anywhore skinnypick my boss called and asked could I come into work two hours and thirty minutes earlier I agreed why not ? " She said clearly aggravated she half lied , her boss did call her earlier when she was waiting on Green to get her Kd's and plus that guy back there pissed her off . 'But Cici I was going to see Aleziah today I wanna see my baby I was hoping you came , but I see you got other things to but its alright I'll go by my self ." Ciao felt bad for Lesia she knew how much baby Aleziah ment to her sister . Aleziah was Lesia first born but she was a stillborn . It hurt Lesia she didn't talk for two years. Aleziah Mariah Dupree . "You was going to see Aleziah today ? " Ciao asked . " Yeah why not Cici its been two years since she's been gone and I haven't seen her gravestone since we had her funeral I feel like I need closure , I feel liked I need to let a few things go being that I'm 3 months pregnant . " Ciao head snapped to the left so quick she forgot that she was driving she swerved a tad bit . Even Green choked on her QT . "Yes , I'm pregnant again mom knows she hasn't said anything to anyone . I don't want her to . I want to keep it a secret I believe I'm having a another  girl cause this was the same thing that happen when I was pregnant with Aleziah , I want to name her Hia'zela (Hi-Zel-a) Amariana Dupree . " Ciao shook her head the name was beautiful but she couldn't believe her sister actually having another baby with Wesley Dupree . She shook it off I mean that's her decision and her life . Alessia was oblivious to the stuff Wesley did . He dranked , smoke , sell and constantly cheat on her Ciao never really had it in her to tell her sister because much as she hated to admit , Lesia would believe Wesley over her so she would let her catch on and just be her shoulder to cry on . "Ciao , I'm going over Green's dad will pick me up and mom will take me to the graveyard to see Aleziah . I'll by some flowers for you and sit it on her headstone for you cause I know that's what you want me to do ! " Lesia said happy as can be . Ciao smiled shook her head let Green & Lesia out before she yelled out the window " Love you Greenybae And Skinnypick ! " She then pulled off to work .

Katos Ice Cream .

--------------------------------------

"Hey baebabye ." Ze'Haria said as Ciao walked in sliding her card to clock in . "How many times I gotta tell you I'm strictly dickly babe . " Ciao said laughing putting her hands on her hips . "Don't nobody got to know girl , you real thick and beautiful and got ass for days we can work it out Cici ! " She said mocking floyd off Laugh To Keep From Crying by Tyler Perry . Ciao rolled her eyes then kissed her teeth turned to the sink and washed her hands and started making a Blueberry Blast for the customer standing to the far right . She really wasn't looking at the person as she was talking his order . Ze'Haria started sanging . "First name Ze'Haria last name Arlie I was wondering if I could take you show you a good time take you to the crib make you beg and moan , you tellin ' me to neva leave you alone .. " She sung to Ciao . "Funny Hari but that's not how the song go and I pass . " Ciao stated . "Is It Bad That I Get No Love , No I never get it , But I sure know how to love . " Hari stated walking back up to the register . Ciao laughed Hari is a trip she never gives up despite how many times Ciao tell her she straight she shook her head after she heard Hari say "Welcome to Katos Ice Cream what can I get for you today ? " Ciao picked up the customers receipt and drink on her carrying tray and she walked over to the gentleman and said "Here you go , One Blueberry Blast and whipcream hope you enjoy come again . " The young fellow smiled . Ciao started walking away but not before he stopped her and she actually notice who it was .

Rendell Montageo the most popular dude . "Hey How Are You ?" He asked Ciao . Ciao shook her head and started smiling the most popular guy at the school was talking to her , but she only felt like he was just making conversation so she said "Fine . Thanks for asking bye . " She turned to walk away but he once again spoke to her again . "Would you go on a date with me you know in not use to asking girl out on a you-knowdate . " Ciao screamed in the inside at how nerves he was . She smiled and said "Probably not im not the really the one to ask I have trust issues . " Ciao study him for a minute he seemed highly disappointed . "I guess it wouldn't hurt I got to get over it eventually right ? " Rendell face was priceless she was happy . "Trust issues is understandable for a beautiful girl like you but can you give me a date and time I don't even need your number , I just get someone else to get it I really want this date . " He said chuckling . "Friday , 7:30 ; Sumter Ronald Road third house on the right . See ya' ! '' With that she turned on heels and walked with her head held high she was one happy camper with major trust issues but didn't Rendell agree ? So he should have no problem with them walls she done already built .

Comment
Vote
Fan
I'm Not Pressed I Do This For Fun .