Cherish .

Ciao

------

I've been sitting in the car contemplating on wether or not I'm getting out and actually go on in . Looking at moms and my late dad 1,672 ft square home . I shook my head and let the tears slip .

"Mommy , mommy don't cry ." Na'Isa said .

"Yeah , baby don't cry . You gotta go in there and kick ass show them you a trooper and yeen need them . " Rendell said with the most confident smile that sealed his lips .

"Just for my munchinks . Everybody I rather say nobody understand . What I go through at only 19! How I deal with everything . It just suck ." I stated .

"I can't understand something you don't tell me . But lets go in here and see how things go but I already booked the room for the weekend .

"I don't ever think I told you but your the best ! You'll make a great husband someday . " He smiled .

Rendell

----------

I don't ever think I told you but your the best ! You'll make a great husband someday . " I smiled . She's right but I'm not going to be any females husband I'm going to be her husband . Who said my life is all that bad ? I'm still young real young with outta this world dreams . I can go to college and work my butt off to provide for my family I've still have the chance to go pro . Anythings possible .

"Rendell I ready lets g-" Ciao said gagging . She opened the car door and got out and went into the grass to throw up .

"Fuck ! Rendell . I said might ! " I chuckled .

"To late babe ." I said as I told the girls to hop out and while I handed her a piece of gum .

"Whatever . " She said closing her door . Walking up to the door .

Ciao

-----

I knocked on the door with the biggest smile I could manage. Who came to the door was beyond me . "Danel ." I said. "Ciao ." He said . Then everything came rushing to me that night and how he took advantage of me . I started beating on him and crying . While my girls looked on crying themselves. "Mommy , stop you hurting daddy !" Sia said . She was always the daddy's girl . "Sia shut the hell up ! " Never will I tell my daughters somethin like that but I was stuck at hard place . Rendell grabbed me and whispered in my ear "Chill babe , we don't want to show any sign of weakness . That exactly what your doing and you taking it out on Sia & Isa ." He's words smooth me to a Tee . Mom was peeking over Daniel's shoulder . I looked her she pushed him to the side and slowly walked to me "Ciao ? Ciao ! Oh babe ." she said crying hugging me . I then seen Lessia . Walking with a adorable son that looked like her . "Ciao I didn't mean it . I didn't . I just wanted you to feel my pain . The pain you caused but from the looks of things I just caused myself pain . I cherished the moments we had I cherished the thangs we could've had . I cherish the fact you did you , without the support system I had . I just cherish you . Your my pride procession . I love you ! I missed you forgive me ? I just wa-wa-want my sister back .. " she said breaking down .