Drama After Daddy's Funeral ?

{A/N; Me Personally I Don't Like Funerals So Therefore I'm Not Doing A Scene For It. This MEANS WHAT TAKE PLACE IS AFTER I REPEAT AFTER THE FUNERAL!} & also (I DON'T KNOW HOW A WILL IS READ OR WHATNOT BUT IMMA USE MY OH SO AWESOME IMAGINATION & DO IT MY WAY! #NowDontTryIt )

Rendell

----------

"Funerals isn't something you take well is it baby? " I asked my girl. She hasn't stopped crying since the FUNERAL two days ago .

"Nope. " She sniffing trying to smile while the girls came running in chanting "Time to read the will mommy! " They kept repeating. I smiled and wiped her tears then grabbed her hand . "Come on baby. " I said guiding her to the room everyone was at. Her aunt started reading the will since she worked in that career field. She said she skip the basics and tell everyone whats theirs.

"We'll start with Angele'yanna, your late husband left you with the house and the two Bentley's. Alessia your left with with a car of your choice and the townhouse . Not last but least. Ciao your left with is what left in your dad's bank account which is estimated to be 32.6 million. In this letter he left for you and only for your eyes will explain why. Thanks for listening I should be head-" She was talking as she was scanning the will but stopped and read the last bit of what's left in the will, "I will also like for Ciao & Alessia to know there older brother Ashed . "

Ciao
------

That last statement had everyone's mouth open wide and disbelief in everyone eyes. "Da-daddy had another child? " I asked aloud shaking my head. "Mom did you really know about this? " I asked my mom who surprising was looking at the ground as if she was guilty.

"Indeed I did but what I did and why I did it don't concern you or anyone else. Lets be clear. I'm not perfect, Lessia not perfect, you're damn sure not perfect but yet I wouldn't have to remind you cause you know. " She said with so much venom. "You right you don't have to but you can't too much judge me cause with two kids I still have more than you and accomplished more and you only had one mom only one I got fucking two them two so happen to be your granddaughters .." I said.

"Mom your really stupid you act as if your shit don't stank. What is the real reason we don't know our brother? " Alessia asked.

"Lessia don't get hype babe cause your still living under my shit abiding by my damn rules. The real reason you don't know your other brothers is because he isn't mine! I wasn't in labor for 12 hours or the 45 like I was with you Lessia with your stubborn ass. Quenova my bestfriend for years my ride or die betrayed me.."

I had to update babies! Just for you I know y'all thought I wasn't gone update no more damn! Y'all thought real fucking wrong cause I'm back and in full affects. Anywhore comment what you prefer happen I might just use your idea to spice up my story! But what a nice cliffhanger for you guise!

I advise you comment your idea for part two.

Vote

Follow