Bullshit talking never endless .

Alessia

---------

"Come on Kaihill Christian Dupree your walking to slow. " I said trying to encourage my now 14 month old son to walk a tad bit faster my arm was extremely tired from opening the door wide enough so he could wobble in. "Aiiiiii, mama. " He said talking his baby talk. I smiled he getting so old after while he been in Pre-school at Mackleville pre-school. I just feel so old. For me to be only 17 .

"Woahhh look what the cat drugged in. " A girl name Amber said. She never liked me or Ciao.

"I don't know what did he drag in and by the way its dragged in not drugged in. " I said picking up Kaihill so she wouldn't touch my son cause God knows I'll kill this hoe and leave my initials on her forehead.

"Whatever glad you still in school fast ass.. Where is your FAT - ASS sister? Is the sissys not talking? Poor babies. Dirty laundry aired? " She said smirking.

"My sister isn't fat, bitch she phat with meat on her bones unlike you anorexic ass, and what the fuck my sister and I got going on is none of your business. Lets talk about why your aid infested ass herr' . " I said walking off as I heard Kaihill name being called.

"Coming. " I said as I turned around to see her strung that I knew her dirty laundry. Walking to the pediatric side with nurse Romelo for my baby check up.

Ciao

------

"Ciao! I've been calling your name for five minutes your phone is ringing. You need to take it out my class immediately. " My professor Mrs.Thuddlehorn said. I got up and walked out and answered my phone. "Hello? " I said.

"Hey this Catherlynn." Cathy said.

"I know its you Catherlynn , you're the babysitter I have you programed. You're just being silly I have classes to tend to. " I said.

"I know you have classes to tend to but I called to let you know your sister called the house phone about three minutes ago saying that your father had a massive heart attack this morning at 10:10 , he didn't make it." She said. As soon as she did tell me my body gave in my knees tembled my phone dropped and face down and unconscious I went.. black everything came into view.

Follow me on Ig @liyha__ (two underscores ) Show love I'll return the favor.

But Comment

Fan

& Vote.

Sorry for the short last two chapters but I'm tired and I'm still trying to figure where I'm going with this story. I kept my little promise I made to myself to update for you notice its later (real later) in the day. Its Currently 11:43 in Rock Hill, S.C. & I'm exhausted!

-Love You People ♥♥

Signed Aaliyha (Liyhaaa) B.

____________________________