Waking Up To Make Up.

{Its My Birthday I'm Sixteen & Shit} Sincerely The Birthday Girl Liyha

Rendell
----------

Who ever knew opening your eyes would be so hard and you would cherish the moments that you had with them . Who knew that you will 'preciate the little things in life , the little finger movements . You will never appreciate it until your life flash before your eyes . To hear the girl you care deeply for calling your name and talking to you but can't respond to her pouring her heart out & all dark secrets the twins , her abortion . Everything . I know about Na'Isa & Na'Sia . I would say its my turn to her give my ass to kiss but I won't do her like she did me . I have a question for her tho . "How long have I been sleep ?"

"Omg , Rendell you up?" I hear her ask.

"Yass . I would hope . My mouth a little dry ." I responded with a chuckle . She grabbed the bottle water that she grabbed out the baby bag .

" Who baby bag ? You brought the twins I see ." I said pointing to Isa & Sia .

"The baby bags Is Roma'Anns if you look over you will see your baby girl . I get her on weekends . She wanted a DNA test and I gave it to her you the father . Her name Roma'Ann Kendell Montageo . She's one . My grandma got cancer I guess that's God way to tell me I need to take care of my responsibilities cause she not well enough to do it anymore . Enough about me ." She said .

"Yes ." I said. "I'm a father , I knew that little girl was mine." I told Ciao . As a green eyed , caramel cutie with collar bone straight hair following behind her as she ran up to Ciao saying "Mommy , Isa hit me she mean ." she said as the other one stuck her tongue out. "Isa time in the corner for 5 minutes you don't hit your sister out of anything you stand up for her. " Ciao said pointing to the now crying 5 year old. "Harsh momma bear. " I said making her blush. " Whatever you'll understand when you actually get better and Roma'Ann start getting into unnecessary stuff. " she said smirking. I was about to respond when Kyliah came in smiling Ciao got up to hug Kyliah. She turn to me and said "It's been a while. I missed you i see you came back to me." she said as Ciao face twisted in 9.9 seconds flat. "I didn't come back for you, I pulled through this tough shit for Ciao. I want Ciao we just have a daughter that you claim you didn't know was mine But yet your the reason I'm here fuck outta here you talking to fucking reckless. " I said scoffing. "You came back for me?" Ciao asked . "I believe that's what I said you was here by my side, talking and entertaining me, giving me hope and courage. I missed you girl I guess I got myself a rider on my hands. " I told her honest to God. "I guess so. " she said. "I'm the mother of your child Roma'Ann , Rendell what are you talking about? " She asked. "It's not what I'm talking about It's what I say and I say we ain gone be a damn thing.. You can drop I wanna work this out act cause your not forgaved and I'm not making money when I have to go therapy cause your ass. It's over comperhen that Ciao is my one only. That's my future my wife my kids ." I said. Pointing to all three kids. I might only have one biological, I know if I want to be with my her I got to be with her kids. "Baeee, stop. Be nice. Y'all get alone for the sake of Roma'Ann. " Ciao said.  "Your waking up to make up with someone other then me reallyyyyyy-yyyyy? Are you fucking serious. I will kill you. Stupid ass Bitch. " I pressed the security button and had her removed. I guess I woke up to make up things.