All Kind Of Bitches & BITTERNESS

Lessia
--------

"Hey baby. Your leaving out already? " I asked my sister.

"Yeah. I took the girls out of school. I got work I have to make-up at school. I got to get everything in order. " She said patting the empty spot by her.

I took my seat . I turned facing her.

"Understandable , I just don't want you to leave me with that devil in there. " I admitted.

"Didn't nobody say you had to stay with her. Daddy left you a beach house right and one of his cars right? Matter fact you had any choice. " She said.

"It ain' that easy. It's as if she got a hold on me. If I leave she will try to take custody of my son. I don't know what got into that lady. Hell, I can't remember much I may forget things but there's no way I'm leaving my only child with that bitch cause that's something I'm never forgetting all that damn pain for Kaihill ass. " I said.

"Pack your shit. Mom not stupid cause I got something in that letter that dad gave me that could give her life behind bars. I opened it something hard had hit the floor I grabbed and put it in my purse took it to a electronic shop and what I seen isn't something I am not willing to share. I JUST can't bring my self to read the letter from dad. " Ciao said with her head low . I got up and hugged her than went to start packing Kaihill and my clothes.

Rendell
----------

"Uncle, Boe. " I said calling out to Ciao & Lessia uncle.

"What Boa? " He said with his extra country self.

"California? " I said .

"Checky Check Fresh Caliiiiiiii-foregin-yaaaaaa! I did damn good I hit dhatt they note. " He said.

"Your crazy. " I told him.

"I'm not crazy enough with the chitter chat how you treating My baby gal nigger? " Boe said.

"I'm treating her like a gentleman suppose to that's my world there wouldn't trade her foe a bitch, thot none that. That's my world. Oh them little girls they mine too. Yeah them three girls share my heart equally. Ohh, yeah why my mind replaying it it's chit chat and you said that all wrong. You needa catch up Boe. " I told him walking to grab the bags from the girls quickly. I knew the cruse out was coming...

"Listen herr' nigger I say what the fuck how I want and I ment what I said! Damn chap ass. " He screamed.

"Uncle Boe, shut up cause you just through sentences together. You just hope they come together which they don't. " Ciao told him.

"Get'cho ass on through for your ass cheeks be throwing unknown gang signs. That shit rite dhey want make no since. " Ciao quite down real quick and went back in the house while I got the girls settled.

Lessia
--------

"You will not leave this house with my grandson. Have you forgot your a damn minor still? You're just a fast damn minor. It never fail women that have little girls like mine need prayer cause you and your sister both hoes with pussy wall long as that China wall. " Reactions took place before I spoke my hand connected with her face and I smacked the shit outta her .

"You don't know a damn thing about your daughters yet we came out yo' pussy, you didn't do shit you wasn't here you bitch is that why you so bitter? Are you mad because you can't get no dick or are you bitter because daddy was divorcing your stupid , ungrateful ass, I hope Karma surprise your ass with a slap on your ass. Enjoy your bitter life bitch by your own lonesome. "

"I knew you and her was never gone be shit! " She said as she watched my head get tinner as I put Kaihill and my stuff in the car and followed out after Ciao and Rendell.

"Kaihill, I promise I'm never letting you go no where no shape form or fashion. I can do this. You believe in mommy right?" I asked He smiled. That's my boy he got me if don't nobody else do.

(Just a little something for those who are up! Imma try to update faster & whatnot. )