Apologies & Heartbreak

Ciao

------

"Stop trippin girl it ain ' even nothing like that. " I told Green .

"Don't flex, I still don't know why you ain ' let Rendell explain his self. " She said looking at me with a confused look.

"I guess because I was hurt, in my feelings from time to time. We all make mistakes now we not gone talk about y'alls - " I said before I was cut off by my ringing phone.

"Hi, this is Westal calling from from Pedestrian Hospital to inform you about a patient named Rendell Noristic Montageo he was brought in a few minutes ago and this is the last number that was dialed , He's been in a terrible wreck on - " the phone collapsed, my heart stopped , my knees buckled , my head spin't , my body shut down.

"Ciao"

"CiCi? "

"Ciao Malaysia! " all I heard was faint crys.

Green

--------

I picked up Ciao phone ass we got one of the man in the restaurant to hurry up and put Ciao in my car as Lessia rushed us to the hospital.

"Hello?" I said. Nobody said anything.

"Sorry, are you ready to talk now he's in ICU, by any means can you tell me who is to you? " She asked as if I was Ciao . By the way she talking and the outrageous noise that she worked in a hospital. I just hung up. We pulled up and ask for emergency help. A nurse help me put Ciao on the thingy and wheeled her back. At this point we couldn't do anything but wait. Lessia on the other hand was a complete utter mess.

-------------------

1 hour passes

--------------------

2 Hours Passes

--------------------

"Family of Ciao Malaysia? " BOTH Lessia and I stood up.

"Yes?" we asked in unison.

"She up and doing well she was in a false like coma is what I like to call it. I'm doctor Neurf by the way she only asking for one person at the moment a umm Rendell Montageo. " Dr.Neurf said.

"I don't give a fuck what you like to call it jackass Neurf you don't play with shit like that and fuck it I'm going back there I hope your stupid ass get fired I'm leaving a complement on yo ass. " Lessia said mugging extra hard.

"Lessia babe it complaint. " I told her.

"Fuck you come on. " She said.

"What room she in Jackass? "

"214 , down the hall to your right then up the stairs then through the double doors second one on your left. " He said. We nodded then headed upstairs. We pushed the door open and Lessia ran up to Ciao.

--------------------------------------------

Will Be Continued Part Two Soon

--------------------------------------------