Shit Talking & Life Changing Situation

Ciao

------

"Mommy why is she so big? Do she eat alot?" This little boy asked his mom about me.

"I don't know what to tell you baby but never eat just because you can cause you'll end up like that and that ain the way too look and never date a girl that big I'll make sure of it." Said his mom but she wasn't a jewel in no form shape or fashion. She wasn't even near to being the best jewel in the pawn shop.

"Then what kind of gentleman you got in mind?" Asked a voice that I knew well and hate to hear cause its like music to my ears.

"The gentleman I see suit to fit." She replied with much salt may I add. Shaking my head this bitch.

"You make him less then a gentleman. Just cause you trying to make him stay away from females who are thick and very beautiful will be who he end up being with. Don't judge. " Rendell said.

"Umph, Jacqueez grab the bag for mommy. I don't need no life lesson on how I raise my son he's mine!" The lady said as she stared hard at Rendell and I.

"Raw-rrr" I said to her and I smirked as she walked out walking hella fast.

"Thanks Rendell I appreciate that. " I told him sincerely cause if he didn't intervene I would and should have crused that lady out. How could she belittle me? Just cause I'm not extra skinny make her feel some type of way. I guess I have that 'they hating cause I'm thick spell' for all these lamp post bitches.

"No problem how come you been ignoring me, I still need for you to tutor me in Trig or imma have to fail." He said smiling. I don't know how far he think that smile done got him.

"Nawl, I can't so I'm guessing your gonna have to fail." I said as I walked to the next cashier.

"Look I fucked up I admitted that what do you want me to do?" He asked.

"Leave me alone." I said grabbing my notebook, pens, lead pencils, dividers , paper and 2"inch binder and walked out as I here him saying my name.

Rendell

--+--+--+

There's no more I can say there's no more I will say. I fucked myself and her over . But it's not the end of the world. Everybody lies, everybody makes mistakes some intently, some by bad decisions. I learned my lesson she seem as if I did it on propose I didn't. I didn't think it would bite me in my ass so fast. I grabbed my ice bag and got in my car and started to the school to start my game.

Alessia

---------

"Bout time you back are we going to the game?" I asked my older sister Ciao.

"Nawl, you can go but I ain. Ask Green if she would go with you I just chill but much love and give me a kiss on the cheek." I did as She asked and grabbed my phone to call Green as Ciao phone began ringing She looked at it and ignored it at that point I know who it was I shook my head and left out.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

We pulled up to the game took our seat we watched as the teams warmed up.

Part Two Coming Up I'm Too Fucking Tried Right Now I'll Edit It Later Also but something bad gonna happen in part two something so bad that it can ruin somebody's future. Cliff hangers that I oh so love ✌