Never disown a Blessing.

Ciao
------

"He di-did what?" she asked as if she didn't hear me.

"Don't make me repeat it. " I said damn near in tears. "You think I wanted kids at a young age? You think I wanted to look at them and know they was conceived by him raping me repeatedly without mercy. I couldn't do it so I asked ma bout a abortion she said she don't believe in them so she told me to have them then grandma called and said she would take them and that I would eventually come and get them cause God would be calling her. Now look I got them. She always told me never disown your blessing and that is exactly what I was doing when I think about it. I'm still so broken and heart my only sister not talking to me I can't even see my nephew, my grandma slowly dying, my father and mother don't call to check on me, my grades in school suck ass at the moment, my boyfriend don't want me helping him in his therapy classes he slowly pushing me away and abandoning me, my bestfriend just left when times got rough and over some nigga that raped me, this shit all together suck ass. My grades butt and my daughters both sick. I just feel as if I'm falling apart. " I say.

"I'm still here I never left if I didn't care I wouldn't have called and try to recoil everything with you I love you . I have little girl that just turned one. Noticing you wasn't there stired something in me and that's why I called you. I miss you. I want my daughter to know your girls I want them to grow up together have each other backs. Gurniah can't just play with Kaihill he's a boy. Lawd. He's so cute I just called to get things straight you need too get in contact with your sister and patch things up cause life to short and I noticed that the other day when my sister bestfriend Harmoney was raped and killed. I can't deal with losing you or your aggravating ass sister. But I got to go class is about to began , love you I be up there to see you and the girls soon as possible. "

{Short update for y'all I'm in Health science class and I had time. Much love !  I'll update later hopefully . Anyway
-Comment
-Vote
-And Follow  }