Ashed To The Rescue.

Ashed
--------

Dear Shed;
Remember me telling you that if something was to ever happen to me Rohanda, would handle everything. Well she was suppose to give you this letter. I know things isn't easy you just now finding out about my death. Don't feel any type of way you know your old man *chuckle* I got to be extra look after your sisters , Ciao & Lessia. I know Ciao take it the hardest. If you ever need anything I bet you Ciao will let you hold something. Enough with the chit chat. My empire that has been built is left to you young blood. Do the best you can. I'm sure you next to oldest sister read my letter and will be getting in touch with you. I love you son!
-Sincerely Dad.

I nodded my head and smiled. I bet he proud of me for having the strength to read it. A 601 number surfaced on my 843 screen. I was taking back so I didn't answer. I'm sure you next to oldest sister read my letter and will be getting in touch with you. Dads words repeated in my head I picked my phone back up and dialed that number. "Hel-lo?" I heard a female voice. "Umm, Hello? May I ask who I'm speaking with?" I wondered. "Ciao Malaysia Mathews. Your sister. You may not know me but know that I read dad letter and it said if I need help to contact you, there's so much going on right now." "Oh? Can you come to Conway, South Carolina there's a retreat in about a week I will take you would you like to go that give us time to bound and get to know each other it will help you hopefully over come your obstacles but your always welcomed in my home. " I said. "I was kind of hoping you would say that I had already left my state and on my way to yours. But I really appreciate that. The retreat sounds fine. We can go but I'll call you back when I get close. "

Lessia
--------

"Isa stop doing that. " I said. "Mommy don't tell me to quit.. " She responded. "Little girl your mama let you get away with a lot of stuff but I'm your auntie I will tat you ass with my belt try me. Now quit and I ment that. " I said as she had tears in her eyes. "Danels, outside I called him out here since he got a game this week. I guess it will be a prefect time for him to see his children. " She said with her phone to her ear I don't know I guess talking to him. "Mom you do the most stupidest stuff. How do you know that she won't them to see him. Do you know how much shit he put her through. No you don't so you should think about that before you do shit. You supposed to know this. " I stated. "Its fine! They'll be fine. " She said. "I know they just will you better get your shit and get out my house. You the only one that think bout your benefits and not everyone else's. You know He payed you to do this being that your completely broke with out dad so you had to find some kind of way of income. But that income gone get you fucked up. Now you call that dead beat motherfucker back and tell him He not allowed to see them and then you get your shit out MY HOUSE. And gone about your life. Don't make not sense your 18 year old have to talk to you like the parent here it's fine somebody got to help you. " With that I turned around and called for a locksmith and help her with her shit and then tended to the twins and my son. "Movie time. In the theatre room. Yes? " I askedd the twins since Kaihill couldn't talk. He just smiled why I got two little squeals and and a "Yes". "The Pacifier it is! " The twins sat down and waited for the movie to start. This wouldn't be so bad after all.