Repeat? & Calling For The Fuck For?

Lessia

"Ciao?" I said as I entered her room she hasn't been the same since that boy brought her back she don't say much, she don't eat or bathe unless I do so and it pisses me off cause that's my sister, my bae. My world ; fuck a nigga being that she was that I loved my sister as if she is my twin she's not she's actually older. I walked up behind her and kissed her hiving shoulder and told her to hush its okay. I came to tell her she having a nephew. "Ciao, bapez sit up I have something to tell you. " She sits up roll her eyes and smiled. She already knew what its about. She wiped her tears I kissed her forehead. "Move lessy I'm too old foe that! " she said. "Oh chy, hush up so why you crying and pouting you didn't go with me to my doctors appointment. " I said pouting. She kissed my closed eyes leds I had held my head down so she could do so. I lifted my head sky high when she did so I lite up like a christmas tree. "You so silly, Lessia. " she said. "I know hoe, I been told. "I said smiling "Anyway I came to tell we having a boy, chy you being my bestest sister and my baby namer you name him!" I basically screamed at her I was so happy. "What about , Kaihill Christian Dupree?"she said with her eyes closed her hands on her head and a big ass smile on her face. I thought It was cute I got my iPhone 5c (Blue) out my back pocket took a picture. Under the picture I wrote: 'This how bitches be after she receive come get the dick text, Love you bitchy ☺☺ @CiaoTrillyFam' I smiled she'll kill me and Kaihill later but we'll deal. Her phone constantly rang but she didn't answer. I looked at her sided ways and told her hand it here. She said nawl he fine. She got up grabbed me and spun me around then put me down and I was on the edge of throwing up my stomach was so weak with baby Kaihill to it made no since. "No. fucker your bathroom not mine that is just nasty ass hell!"she said even when i was already out her room trying to make it two doors down to my room which I didn't make it mom came behind me and cleaned up "Thanks ma! "I mumbled and layed down on my bed.

Ciao

I got my phone and looked down at it I pulled the screen down 34 calls & 44 Text Messages From Rendell. 1 new instagram notification. I clicked on ig and seen my childish ass sister posted a picture of me imma catch her when she lacking. I haven't been to work in almost two days I come home and go in my room lay in my bed and cry. I strolled thorough the calls and text with tears in my eyes. But one caught my attention. He repeating himself and He calling for the fuck what?

'I ain' been completely honest shorty I got great grades , I'm the best player on the team so they say but I think all us our on best player, I drive the latest cars sport the latest shoes not like you don't and I like that but imma drug dealer before you gone head and judge me being the best player don't garuantee me a full ride through collage I don't have either of my parents there dead. I sell drugs to pay my bills, my collage shit and more I got a little girl on the way I'm not gone lie but I don't believe its mine 'I am screaming give me a DNA text soon as she exit the pussy' , you wanted me to be 100hunit with you baby I am being 100hunit & fifty with you so talk to me!"

With That Imma Let Y'all Decide If She Run Back To Him Witness Boundaries Or If She Gone Embrace Him With Open Arms The Only Way I'm Updating To The NEXT Part |2| Is At Least 3+ Comments ♥

Comment
Vote
Fan ♡

Much Love The Author Liyhaaa ♥