Guilty

Rendell
----------

After the interview with the news station I went to get my kids. I feel bad cause, Ciao thinks the kids be at my condo that I so don't own. They come stay with me and Kyliah. I know she would never approve. She doesn't trust Kyliah. I don't understand why. She's never did anything to Ciao, Ciao's just a bitch a ungrateful one at that. I tried to give my all to get a nother' chance this bitch didn't want that I sweated her she didn't want that but I "didn't want this relationship with Kyliah I didn't wanna be here. " I looked up to a hurtful expression on Kyliah face then it hit me that she heard me she knew I ment it.

"Then why are you here? I damn sho' ain't stopping you. "

"I never said you were you don't have the qualities it take to be a wife I deal with the arguing then I deal with that favorite line of yours 'Keep eye on the kids baby me and Jr (Jr is Short for Jauly Roger) going out. ' Step up Ciao and be there for Jurnei and Roma'Ann! " I said I didn't catch my slip up until after what I said what I already said.

"My name isn't Ciao. IS this coming from what she can do and how she do it? If she can do it so much better then you need to get her to do it and get her to do it the way that you please which of course would be her way. I take care my motherfucking self. I'm a damn good mother too all three of your kids , I do the school / homework with them, I prepare snacks, I cater to you and you don't appreciate that I even accepted that bitch children but you brought your ass a ticket outta my house and to finding your owns. You have 24 hours. "

"Three children? You only have 2 . I've been dealing my grandmother death. Cut me so slack. " I mumbled, but suprised of the eyes I was looking through. Guilt? Was she guilty of something.

"I don't care about that damn DEVIL dying that bitch deserved to die the way the I perfectly sought out to do it, that bitch didn't like me she hated me cause I wasn't Fatty Mcfat , cause I wasn't that fat bitch Ciao. Do you know she said I wasn't capable of loving you. Like how Ciao love you and HOW you love Ciao. I got tried of that shit. You want me don't you? You love me don't you babe? " this stupid bitch asked me. I grabbed her by her throat and choked the shit out of her!

"Now you listen bitch I ain't gone let you call my baby mother and talk about my children with her because if it wasn't for that opportunity she gave you we wouldn't be together you can thank Ciao for that cause she could've always stayed. She gave you that so you appreciate the hand that feed you and as far as you killing my grandma you going to root in hell I hate you dumb bitch. Ignorant motherfuckers like you make the world a such menace to society. Say bye to any rights you have to my kids and you might need to get accustom to jail cause that's where you going. " As soon as I said that the police came bargain in. Ciao will always be my ride or die. I accidentally butt dialed Ciao she heard everything, like any other down chick she record it and went straight to the police. How I knew is cause she sent a message saying 'Jail Time. '

"You have the right to remain silent.
Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law.
You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney one will be provided for you.
Do you understand the rights I have just read to you?” I heard the officer ask her. She nodded with a stone cold face.

Well imma give it to you like this. It would be another book but they way things looking up it won't be because of the lack of communication I have with my readers and the lack of feedback. If you read my story and don't vote just not read my story. Votes mean more than you know. It shows the author that you enjoy the book and that the book is keeping attention. so I guess can say we've reached the end thanks for all who read and voted but its a done deal. Thanks!

xoxo, Liyha.