5

Thankfully, the next morning I managed to get up at 10:30.

I felt really good, after having breakfast with chocolate milk and cookies, as I was able to read some more of The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

The match was at four in the afternoon, so I had all the time in the world to hop into the shower-- No, I didn't actually hop into the shower. And whoever invented that sentence should be ashamed of himself.

I received a message on Facebook and it was from Evelyn Trips.

– soo... what the heck did i write last night? lolz

I smiled and typed:

– Were you drunk?

After a few minutes she read the message and started typing. That was the first time we were both online and actually chatting simultaneously.

– nope. i don't drink

I typed back with urge, almost worried that she would go offline.

– How come I'm having a hard time believing that? XD

– cmon trust me lol i'm like that when i'm sober. sometimes i get cray cray

The way she typed kind of bothered me and I felt bad for the English language, but I could get over that, as I had seen worse.

– Well, good for you, I guess.

– i'mma kick your ass today you know that right

– Not with that grammar, you're not. LOL

– whatcha tryin to say

I was a little bothered, yet again, by the fact that she didn't get the grammar nazi joke, but I didn't let her see that.

– You're the one who's gonna get her ass handed to her, lady.

I reread this last message of mine a few times, trying to spot a mistake that was never there, while waiting for her to answer, but she didn't. She had actually gone offline. Although, in the meanwhile, she was definitely online on her first profile, for she was sending pointless messages to the group.

I clicked on her first profile, the friend request button in there said Friend request sent. I wished she would have accepted me there too, so we could have talked a bit more.

I mean, she must have probably figured out that I was not a rapist or whatever, even though I didn't put any photo of mine on Facebook.

My profile picture was that of a wrestler, of course. Just like all the previous ones. I didn't like myself, so I didn't want to actually take a picture and put it on there. Besides, I didn't have many friends on Facebook (nor in real life), so it would have probably gotten only one like... mine.

I closed Facebook and took a glance at the clock. It was three. I had time to watch something before the match.

I decided to go with an episode of The Vampire Diaries.

It was a pretty popular TV show at the time, mostly among teenage girls, but I was digging it. It was a really good show, it had some incredible plot twists and the overall story was based on some really original books.

I thought Twilight was good, but after watching The Vampire Diaries I had to think again.

Though, apart from Belle, I didn't tell anyone about this, for they would have definitely judged me. And if guys like Andrew Hook would have found out, they would have gone mental.