45

*VERY MATURE CONTENT AHEAD*

Day Two

It would be impossible for me to point out what exactly woke me up that day. Maybe it was the feeling of sleeping in a different state. Maybe the feeling of sleeping in a different bed. Or maybe it was just the noise coming from the kitchen.

The walls of that house were apparently pretty thin, therefore I could clearly hear my parents talking. Had that been the only thing I heard, I would've probably turned to the other side, wrapped the pillow around my face, and got some more hours of good sleep.

But that morning, my parents weren't talking to each other, but to someone else. It was an unfamiliar voice, one I'd never heard before, or at least didn't recall, and it immediately pushed me out of bed.

As usual of morning me, I couldn't think straight, so I just walked to the kitchen, in my pajamas, apparently ready to meet the stranger.

Only when I was effectively in the kitchen I realized what I just did but, of course, it was too late. All three of them were already staring at me.

"Hi," I mumbled, almost as a question.

"Hi," the stranger walked toward me and extended a hand. And I think that's when I finally recognized him. I'd never seen him before, sure. Not in real life. But I'd seen him in pictures. "You're Peter, right?"

"Yeah," I said, shaking his hand.

"I'm Evelyn's father."

I faked surprise. "Oh. Hi."

And after an uncomfortable staring contest of a few seconds, he went back to talking with my parents. They were talking about Cleveland and the interesting places it offered, as I headed back to my room.

"Jesus," I was telling myself, when I saw someone coming from the balcony of my room.

"Dammit." It was Evelyn, with her hair in a ponytail and wearing a tank top and some shorts that just looked old. "I wanted to see you sleeping."

"Sorry," I said, still waking up.

"Come on, put something on," she said. "We're going to the beach."

"We are?"

"Yeah, come on, we've only got a few days together," she said, getting closer to me with her face.

"No, don't, morning brea—" but it was too late, she was already tasting my lips.

"I have to show you how awesome Cleveland is."

"Okay, okay," I sighed. "Let me get dressed."

She did tell me to bring the swim shorts. Yeah, yeah, sure, I remember telling her, to eventually be like Oh, damn, I totally forgot. But my mom put them in my bag before we left, so I had no excuse.

I washed my face and took off my pajamas. I looked at myself in the mirror, wearing nothing but boxers. "This is not the kind of thing you wanna take out for the whole world to see," I said to my reflection.

Suddenly, the door opened, and I was ready to grab something to cover myself until I realized it was Evelyn. "Thought I locked the door," I said, almost complaining.

"Ooh, hot," she said, looking at me from head to toe. "Show me your dick."

I raised my eyebrows before chuckling. "Don't be ridiculous."

She disoriented me by walking around me like a damn shark and, at one point, she grabbed my boxers and attempted to pull them down. I stopped her before it was too late. "Jesus Christ," I almost shouted. "Let me change. Get out."