18

Like when you suddenly wake up from a dream, and realize what you were living was indeed a dream, all those sensations I was having while leaning closer to Josh's mouth, almost touching it with my own lips, disappeared as I turned around after that noise.

When I first saw what was behind me, near the very door I went through to get out of school and get in that predicament with Josh, it was like I didn't want to believe it.

My brain, somehow, didn't want what my own eyes were seeing to be true. And for a few seconds, it succeeded, as I honestly thought I was having some kind of delusion.

So, for those few seconds, my face was probably expressionless. Or, worse than that, it was probably still showing the feelings caused by Josh.

But when my brain just couldn't hold reality away from my eyes (and my heart) any longer, I realized that what I was seeing was as real as it gets.

Andrew Hook was standing right there behind me.

Like when you make a gaffe in front of a public, I felt the pressure in my guts getting stronger and stronger, as he stood there smiling. I stared at him, my brain completely switched off for a moment, until I heard a crack behind me.

I turned around to see Josh breaking into a very loud and uncomfortable laugh.

And it was then when I realized what actually happened. The loving, gay, trustworthy Josh was nothing but another prank those bullies set up on me.

"How'd I do, Captain?" Josh managed to say holding his laughter.

"That was simply awesome!" Andrew exclaimed, as he too was laughing his ass off. "It was Oscar worthy. I almost believed you myself!"

They both had tears in their eyes from laughing too hard. The tears coming out of my eyes, though, were the furthest thing from happy tears.

I closed both my hands into fists. Anger started to build up inside me. I wanted to punch them and kick them down time and time again and drown them in their own blood. But instead, I stood there, having each at one side, me in the middle. I couldn't look at them both at the same time. I had to turn around every time I wanted to look at one.

"I only wish I'd gotten that on video," Andrew said, "It was perfect."

"What..." I said gritting my teeth, "is wrong with you?"

"More like what is wrong with you, charm," said Josh, "two more seconds and you would have kissed the shit out of me."

"When I saw that Bieber song in your playlist I could only wonder," Andrew said, "but now we know for certain that you're a fag."

I tried to take a deep breath, but I'm not sure if I managed to actually take it. "Yeah," I said, "sure. I'm a fag." I turned around to look at Josh, "But it looks to me like this fag is fucking your girl!"

I expected Josh to attack me, but instead he burst out laughing once again.

"Please," Andrew said recovering from his laughter, "We'll see if Amber will still even talk to you after we tell her about this. We'll see if anyone even looks at you anymore after we tell everyone about this."

"Andrew," I said in a weak voice, "Please. Why are you doing this to me?"

Josh's hands fell on my shoulders from behind, as he was still laughing, right beside me.

"Why do you think?" Andrew asked rhetorically, "Because you're a joke. You're a comedy act. And it's just so funny."

As I looked at his shallow, stupid, fat face still smirking, I had the most violent and terrible intensions in my head. At that point the anger was just too much, I almost couldn't see anymore.

I lifted my right foot up behind, striking Josh as hard as I could right in the balls.

He writhed in pain, letting go of my shoulders. As the expression on Andrew's face changed from a smirk to a look of concern, he ran towards me. But I was already running against him myself.

I knew that the collision wouldn't have been any good for me, for he was way bigger than me. So, before we collided, I leaped, basically throwing my body into him, hands first.

He fell on his shoulders, but I hit the ground too, face first. I ignored the pain and stood up, as I walked towards him while he was still down.

My fist was ready to strike him right in his stupid head, but Josh came out of nowhere from my left, simply pushing me with his ruthless force. It took me off my feet into the air for a few inches, then I fell to the ground on my right shoulder.

Before I could even think about getting up, he grabbed me by my shirt and lifted me back up.

"You dumb faggot," he said with his stone cold eyes staring right at me. How could I have believed that a guy like that could even feel emotions?

He turned around, still having me up and then he slammed me on the door.

Before he could keep going with his villain monologue, though, we heard a shout coming from behind him. When he turned around, I was able to see Andrew running towards us, like a wild blind boar.

Josh let go of me and immediately moved away. With my shoulders still on the door, I was facing that raging animal I once knew as Andrew, running towards me, about to spear me.

In an almost involuntary move, I jumped to the ground on my right. He couldn't stop in time, so he ran right into the door, breaking it open with a thunderous bang.

We heard him falling inside into something made of glass, as we heard it shattering, some female voices began to shout.

I got up as fast as I could to reach for the door. Josh was already there. "Holy fuck," is what he said.

And I would have said something around the same lines, as I saw Andrew still on the ground next to a painting that was once in a now completely shattered frame.

Standing up on each side of that disaster were the same woman that called me up from class to take me outside and, would you believe that, the principal.

From what I could guess, I think they were carrying that painting in his office, but a rabid animal just so happened to run through the door and through that painting right in that moment.

The principal's eyes moved from Andrew to me and Josh, standing speechless on the other side of the door.

He didn't look very happy. No, he actually looked pretty freaking mad.

***

What an effing chapter, am I right?! You can't help but wonder what the heck is going to happen now! Will Peter be in trouble?
Will the principal kick him out of the school?

***

All the answers and more in the next chapter! Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT, and I'll see you next week!