7

I woke up and the first thing I did was resume the watching of The Vampire Diaries.

It was something mental of me. Leaving something incomplete bothered me.

So that morning, before I even had breakfast, I watched the remaining ten minutes of the episode.

After I dressed up in a black t-shirt and black pants, I went on Facebook. No messages and no notifications, except for the usual idle conversations on the E-Fed group, which I didn't even bother to look at anymore.

The only thing worth of notice was that Evelyn was online.

And I mean Evelyn Tiger, her primary profile.

The night before, she had left after making me promise to be there that day, so she was probably waiting for me to come online.

And there I was. I waited a few minutes, constantly opening and closing her chat box like a man possessed, and then I decided to contact her myself.

– Here I am, Miss Tiger.

She didn't answer up until some three minutes later.

– hey there, prince charming.

– How original.

– LOL.

I didn't know what else to type, so I struggled a bit, before receiving a new one from her.

– how old r u?

She sounded like a pervert on Omegle.

– 15. You?

– ha! 16.

Great. She's older than me. I must look like a puppy to her.

Wow. You look younger.

– thanks. i guess. so where u from?

She could have read it on my profile but apparently she didn't. I was rather disappointed by that.

– Queens. What about you?

I knew exactly where she was from after examining her profile all night, but I decided to play along.

– Cleveland.

That was some four hundred miles away. I didn't know exactly how many, so I looked it up on Google, and then typed.

– Nice. You're 404 miles away from me.

– walking distance lol

– Yeah, you wish.

I decided to play cocky, something I would have never done in real life.

– quite the narcissist, uh?

– Who, me? XD you're kidding!

I took a step back fearing the bad first impression yet again.

– yeah well i guessed it from ur name. what's your real name?