four; kitten

yoongi

it was as beautiful as it was messy;
that's what made it perfect.
~

yoongi woke up to the boy lightly tapping him, and upon noticing yoongi had awoken, stopped and stared at yoongi.
"hi kitty," yoongi whispered cautiously, not wanting to startle the boy.

        "hello daddy," the boy replied, much to the surprise of yoongi.
"woah, you can speak?" yoongi seemed slightly more confident now the boy had replied.
          "yes, daddy, I can," the small boy spoke shyly.
"well, I'm yoongi and please don't call me daddy, what is your name kitten?"
"I-I am Park Jimin, Y-Yoongi-hyung," the boy was hardly heard by yoongi; his voice is so quiet, and calm, and soothing...
"Please, just call me hyung, no need for formalities here, this is your home now, jimin," yoongi gestured to the room they were currently in.
"r-really? you're letting me stay here," the boy - jimin - stuttered.
"of course it is, unless you want to-" yoongi got cut off my jimin giving the elder a tight hug, falling back onto the bed, yoongi on top of jimin.
"breakfast?" jimin asked, unaware of the little, problem, yoongi had.
"yeah, sure, let's go make some food!" yoongi stood up and pulled jimin with him, running through the corridor and to the kitchen.
he's so cute. yoongi thought as jimin tugged his arm.
he's so hot. yoongi remembered how injured jimin was when yoongi found him.
"Hey, jimin, are you okay? I just remembered how badly you were injured when I found you,"
"Yeah, I guess I'm okay. I mean, my sides still hurt a little but I should be okay," jimin replied, not stuttering for once.
"let me see," yoongi mumbled.
"hm?" jimin couldn't hear him clearly.
"let me see the bruising," yoongi repeated, a little bit louder; loud enough that jimin could only just hear.
once he did hear, jimin blushed, but complied with yoongi's request, pulling yoongi out of the corridor and into the living room.
jimin slowly started to pull his large jumper off, hesitating slightly when he realised that yoongi would see old scars; scars that he did himself.
once his jumper was removed, jimin stood awkwardly in the middle of the room, just in his boxers.
yoongi, however, was trying not to look anywhere but the bruising.
he had a very hard time doing so.
"kitten," yoongi sighed.
jimin ignored him.
"kitten," yoongi said a bit louder.
"jimin. look at me," yoongi said the boys name this time, making him look up, but still not meeting the elder's eyes.
"jimin, obey your daddy and look at me," yoongi didn't realise he had called himself jimin's daddy.
jimin finally met yoongi's eyes with a frown on his face and tears in his eyes.
"I-I'm sorry, daddy," jimin used the nickname again.
"what for?" yoongi was confused, the injuries all looked around the same age old.
"I did this to myself, daddy," jimin fell to the floor, tears falling gently from his face.
"shh, it's okay. daddy's here. I'm here," yoongi instantly dropped onto his knees to comfort the crying boy, not giving a second thought to how affectionate he was being.

"I'm proud of you, for telling me. do you want a treat?" yoongi asked once Jimin had stopped properly crying, just occasionally sniffling.
the boy slowly nodded his head, looking up to yoongi ad he picked the puffy-eyed boy from the ground, walking back to the bedroom and placing him on the bed.

"now, what did you mean earlier?" yoongi asked jimin, who seemed happier now he was wearing one of yoongi's jumpers again.
"I uh.. well, I'm sorry, daddy," jimin repeated, removing the jumper once again and this time, walking towards yoongi and showing him all the bruises and scars, not just on his shoulders and ribs, but on his abdomen and upper thighs as well.
"who did this to you kitten?"
"I-I.. I don't know," he replied sheepishly.
"well then why did you say you did it?" yoongi was confused.
"Because I did these, and these, and these myself, I'm sorry hyung," jimin pointed to his thighs, abdomen and his ribs.
"did you do all of this, jimin?" yoongi looked at the boy with, love?
"n-no.. my e-eomma did s-some of it," at this comment, yoongi got annoyed.
not at jimin, at his mother.
a mither is supposed to love a child, not hurt them.
"I promise you I will try and protect you from any harm, but you have to promise me never to do this again, you're mine and I don't want your cute little body to bleed," yoongi stated, moving down to kiss jimin's ribs, abdomen, then slowly moving closer and closer to his crotch, looking at jimin innocently, intrigued by the facial expression his kitten had.
yoongi skipped straight over the boy's slightly large bulge and went to kiss jimin's inner thighs, starting just after the crotch.
jimin whined in desperation.
"please, daddy," jimin pleaded, looking at his owner.
"jimin, please don't, we haven't even kissed before," yoongi wanted to, really wanted to, but he couldn't. he knew what he felt for the kitten, even though it has literally been four days.
"c-can we change t-that?" jimin asked softly, his voice laced with nervousness.
yoongi, taken aback by jimin trying to appear confident, hesitated before lifting himself back up to face the smaller boy.
yoongi leaned in and brushed his lips across jimin's, whispering words that were almost inaudible.
"not today, kitten. hyung will make you feel good another day, you need sleep," he slightly pecked jimin on the lips and pulled away before the boy could push into him.
"sleep, my kitten, I'll do whatever you want in the morning if you sleep now," yoongi promised.
"night daddy!" jimin shouted, instantly closing his eyes and pretending to be asleep.
"goodnight kitten," yoongi went to go and kiss the top of jimin's head, except at that moment, jimin looked up to watch yoongi, and yoongi kissed the boys lips.
jimin instantly kissed back, pulling yoongi closer.
yoongi moved to make himself more comfortable, but jimin didn't want that; he pulled yoongi on top of him, wanting more than just a kiss.
as jimin pulled away, yoongi pushed jimin into the bed, kissing him passionately before pulling away.
"goodnight my beautiful kitten. do you want to go get some clothes tomorrow?"
"y-yes daddy," jimin said, unaware of the sensation he was feeling.
"g-goodnight daddy," jimin didn't know what to do, so he just tried to forget it and go to sleep.
"goodnight kitten," yoongi pulled jimin close to him, letting jimin hug yoongi like a teddy bear.
at least he is happy like this.. hopefully.