eighteen; jimin

jimin:
넌 나의 only one
[수/찬] 너를 발견한 순간
더 찬란히 빛나는
I’ll be the lucky one
~

"thankyou," was the word that came out their mouths as soon as they pulled away from each other. they both giggled at the synchronisation, staring at each other smiling.
"I'm sure we are both saying that for different reasons but anyway! I'm sure we know virtually nothing about each other and since you're staying with me for two months at least-" jimin, surprised, cut the older off.
"two months?!" it must have cost him a lot to do this.
"-we should really know each other," jaeksuyo finished as if nothing had happened to interrupt him.
"...good idea, hyung," jimin agreed quietly.

"so, you mean to tell me you're only 20?!" jimin was very awestruck by the amount of money and power jaeksuyo had at such a young age.
"yes, is that too old?" jaeksuyo started to worry.
"of course not, I'm 16 in a couple months hyung!" jimin smiled happily at the elder, showing the cute wonkiness in his teeth.
"wow, you look and act young for your age jimin," jaeksuyo had his suspicions about why jimin did this but did not want to bring it up currently.
"I know, it's the way I cope with things. I can act grown up if you want me to!" jimin revealed that it was his coping mechanism, however did not say what it was.
"no, I quite like this cute jimin. although, you might need to if my work friends come over, or else they might want you for their own and I don't need to be fighting them to get you back," jaeksuyo joked around with jimin for a little while, jimin trying to get out a response.
"I will, jaeksuyo-hyung," he finally got out in a full sentence.

"you're a little, right?" the room had been silent for around 3 minutes by the time jaeksuyo had decided to target specifically what he thought was the reason jimin acted the way he did.
"random question," jimin, nervous, tried to avoid the question.
"want to answer it?" jaeksuyo looked at jimin expectantly.
"not really, I have to though don't I?" jimin sighed. now he's going to think it's weird.
"so that's a yes. I knew it! I'll be your caregiver, only if you're comfortable with it," jaeksuyo politely offered, and it make jimin smile but it suddenly made him feel he should tell jaeksuyo about yoongi.
"I actually uh, I got taken away from the first person who actually cares. I really wish I could see him again," jimin pouted, eyes starting to water. jaeksuyo noticed this and just ran his thumbs gently across the skin where the tears were slowly falling.

"I'll let you go see him if you want, jimin. you just have to stay with me and he can't come over or else we will be dead meat," jaeksuyo knew he shouldn't have been doing this, but h Ed just wanted jimin to be happy.
"really?" jimin couldn't stop a massively wide grin appearing on his face.
"of course, I'm not a fucking psycho jimin," jimin saw that at a dig at the other 'caregivers' jimin has had.
"thankyou thankyou thankyou oh my god!! I need to call him as soon as possible- oh wait I can't remember his number," jimin's eyes started to tear up at the thought of he will never be able to speak to yoongi again.
"well, do you remember any places he usually goes to and when he goes?" jaeksuyo was adamant to let jimin see yoongi at least once.

"yes! he usually goes to this coffee house down town to read and drink coffee to calm him down!" jimin beamed that he remembered that.
"well then we will wait for your mother's first checkup and I will take you just after to meet him."

"thankyou, jaeksuyo," and jimin spoke the truth he was so thankful for having such a caring personal and actually loving him for who he is.

hi guys so! so yeah this is the thing that I managed to write while almost passing out due to sleep deprivation goodnight

this is for the industry and only AJmonster1O9 for making me update sooner eyyyyy
~ tei out 🌸