nineteen; jimin

jimin:
나의 탄생 그리고 내 삶의 끝
그 모든 걸 지켜볼 너일 테니까
~

"let's go to a park! can we go to a park? suyo please? can we-" jimin jumped excitedly after seeing how lovely the weather was outside.
"of course we can, jimin. do you have clothes to wear or do you want me to choose them?" jaeksuyo asked the boy who was still in his pajamas.
"you choose them," jimin mumbled, smiling. something was just so comforting about him.
"okay, do you mind wearing a skirt? it's really nice-"
"I wanna wear a skirt!"
"okay chim, you can wear a skirt. now let me choose what you're wearing, okay?"
"mkay hyung,"

jimin ended up wearing a black skater skirt with a ribbed design, along with a black tshirt with the words 'nothing to wear'.
to make this look seem more like jimin, jaeksuyo decided to give jimin a pair of half-black half-white tights.

"ready jimin?" jaeksuyo shouted to the boy, who was currently getting ready.
"yes hyung!" jimin walked out.

"uh, can we go to one specific park? when my parents took me back they uh, didn't let me get any of my stuff so I kinda just left it at that park. with yoongi," jimin looked up at jaeksuyo with a small, yet still incredibly sad, smile on his face.
"of course we can jimin," jaeksuyo smiled, linking arms with jimin and walking to the park.

♡♡♡
short ik but just wait

also uh, the photo is meeee, enjoy my legs I guess lmao
~ tei out 🌸