eighteen; yoongi

a/n I lied about more smut bc idk I just don't wanna do it here, I feel like it's too much for him :)

yoongi:
좋았던 순간도,
기억이 안 나 원망만.
남아 날 괴롭혀 수없이,
내일이 없을 것만 같아.

~

"I-I'm ready, joonie," yoongi smiled at namjoon as a way to prove himself to the two males.
"are you sure, little one? you don't have to if you don't want to," namjoon knew that yoongi didn't want this, he might seem like he does but deep down, he didn't want to do this, he'd get attached again.
"no!" yoongi hesitated, crying out as he made his decision. he couldn't do it. not to jimin. his jimin.

"jin-hyung can you please go get him something sweet to eat and a glass of water? I think he might need it,"
"yes, joon," seokjin walked away slowly and calmly into the kitchen to get a cupcake and a glass of water for the boy.

"I'm sorry, joonie-ah, I didn't mean to-" yoongi tried to apologise, but namjoon wasn't allowing him to do so, and interrupted him.
"don't be sorry, I knew you didn't want to, I just know you will never take no for an answer. I still have some of your old clothes if you want them?" namjoon smiled politely at his hyung, who looked very cute in a choker with messy hair.
"do you have my special pajamas?" yoongi sat up, however sank back down when his head started to spin slightly.
"I believe so, I'll go look once jinnie gets back so you're not left alone, that okay?" namjoon held yoongi's hand lightly out of support.
"yes, joonie. thankyou and again so-" yoongi tried to apologise again, and still got interrupted by namjoon.
"don't be sorry, I understand," and seokjin walked back in with the desired food and a plastic, baby blue cup filled halfway with some cold water.

"seokjinnie! can I have the water please?" yoongi saw the oldest boy and jumped from namjoon's gentle grasp.
"of course you can, yoongi. here you go. hold it carefully," seokjin replied smiling, handing the boy the cup, making sure he was holding it in both hands before setting down the cupcake next to him, on the table.
"I did!" he spoke once he was finished drinking, handing the cup back to seokjin, who swapped the cupcake with the water.
"good," seokjin handed the cupcake over to yoongi, watching as he devoured it.

while this conversation was going on, namjoon disappeared to fetch some pajamas for yoongi to wear, making sure they were ones that previously were the boy's before heading back to where the two others were lying down comfortably.

"this is so cute," namjoon mumbled, walking into the room and placing the clothes down.
"yoongi-ah, come here and get into your pajamas," namjoon nudged seokjin to let him move for yoongi, so he can help dress him too.
"hm, okay," and yoongi sat up sleepily to let namjoon and seokjin dress him.

once the boy was dressed, he was placed in their bed, with the couple on either side of him, cuddling him in.
"joonie? seokkie? can yoon have a kiss night?" this time, it was seokjin who spoke up first, finding the younger adorable.
"of course you can," seokjin leaned towards yoongi and placed a gentle kiss on his forehead to portray his respect for the boy no matter how he acted.
"joonie kiss now! cheek joonie!" yoongi smiled brightly at seokjin as a thanks, but then turned to namjoon to let him give yoongi a kiss goodnight. on the cheek, as requested.

"goodnight yoon," both of the boys said before namjoon turned the night lamp off.

"goodnight joonie," I missed you, yoongi smiled.
"goodnight seokkie," and thankyou. yoongi silently thanked the eldest for letting him see namjoon again.

did you enjoy? the jimin chapter will be up soon, I just need to adjust it.
~ tei out 🌸