five; kiss

yoongi

so today, we went shopping
I loved it.
he loved it too.
he loves me.
~

yoongi woke up to the kitten pawing his face in an attempt to wake him up.
once the kitten realised he had succeeded, he jumped off of yoongi, transforming back into his adorable human form.
yoongi couldn't see jimin when he transformed, he just heard the small noises of concentration coming from the kitten as he changed.
"daddy," jimin dragged out the end of the word.
"

yes my kitten?" yoongi replied huskily.
"I want to go shopping," jimin pouted.
"okay chim, let's go get ready. you can wear something of mine to go there, but after that I will change you into your own clothes, agreed?" jimin smiled slightly.
"yes,"
"hm?" yoongi knew what he was doing.
"yes, daddy," jimin looked down, it was a habit.
"good kitten, now go get ready for today, daddy will be waiting," yoongi ushered jimin to stand up.
"okay daddy," and he walked out of the room.
yoongi still found it weird, jimin calling him 'daddy', but he tolerated it because he knew jimin wanted to call him that.

they got ready for the day, jimin needing help brushing his teeth properly, as he got toothpaste froth everywhere, and yoongi still having enough time to make them both some toast to eat.

yoongi drove them to the shopping centre; he couldn't take jimin on the bus in pajama shorts and a large jumper, it would look weird.
the shops they went into consisted of jimin trying on girl's outfits and yoongi being surprised at how well the younger suited skirts. dresses; not so much.
jimin agreed that he doesn't suit dresses.

yoongi bought jimin everything he wanted, eventually stopping for food on the top floor.
"come on kitten, let's get you changed into your new clothes," yoongi tugged on the boy's arm. jimin frowned.
"but I wanna keep your clothes on, they smell like you!" jimin started raising his voice.
"please don't make me punish you when we get home," yoongi whispered lowly.
"but da-" jimin started to shout, but got cut off by yoongi's menacing voice.
"not in public, park jimin," yoongi growled. jimin looked up at yoongi, tears in his eyes.
"hey, hey, jimin, please don't cry; I'm sorry, I didn't mean to shout at you, I just don't want you to keep walking around with your legs out, people keep staring at you like you're a piece of meat. you're mine, not theirs, okay?" yoongi instantly apologised, pulling the boy closer to him, almost into an embrace.
"y-yes daddy," jimin stuttered, gently grabbing yoongi's hand and pulling him into a hug, then letting yoongi lead him to the baby changing room.

yoongi ended up letting jimin keep the jumper on, only changing him into a pair of black jeans.
jimin now looked presentable, having covered up.
they didn't go to many more places.

yoongi felt slightly nervous to be walking behind jimin, although the boy seemed to know what he was doing.
"can you buy me this please," jimin mumbled too quiet for yoongi to hear.
"hm?" yoongi gestured for jimin to speak up.
"can you please buy me this?" the boy asked quietly again.
"speak up, kitten," yoongi looked at jimin, curiosity in his eyes.
"please may you buy me this?" jimin finally spoke up enough to be heard, holding up a very small but cute bunny, along with some other clothes like skirts, jumpers and jeans.
"of course I can, anything for my chim to be happy," yoongi smiled widely, walking over to the tills.

after that one last shop, they went back home, to yoongi's house, where yoongi made jimin try on and show off all of the clothes he had.
jimin obliged, collecting the first outfit and trying it all on together.

tthis one wasn't too girly, however he did get the majority of items from the last shop he went into

after a smile of approval broke out on yoongi's face, jimin walked back to the small bedroom to change into another outfit.

yoongi adored this one on the boy. it looked very dark, but the skirt flattered jimin perfectly and the choice of jumpers was amazing.
"c-can I try some pajamas on next, daddy?" jimin asked politely.
"yes, kitten, it's getting close to your dinner time, what do you want little one?" yoongi realised.
"p-pizza and chicken!" jimin shouted excitedly.
"okay, now you go put on some pajamas," yoongi laighed at jimin's actions, he is so adorable. and with that; jimin hopped off to try some pajamas on.

when he got back, yoongi's eyes widened at the sight he was seeing before him; yoongi was amazed at how hot jimin looked.
jimin, being embarrassed, just stood there awkwardly by the door.
"come here, little one. I want a closer look at those beautiful pajamas of yours," yoongi put his hand out for jimin to hold, but the boy kindly refused and lied next to yoongi.

 I want a closer look at those beautiful pajamas of yours," yoongi put his hand out for jimin to hold, but the boy kindly refused and lied next to yoongi

yoongi did not know how to react.
so he just pulled jimin in for a kiss.

after jimin and yoongi's little session, the boys laughed and ate together, both confused about the other.
jimin was wondering how yoongi can eat so much, while yoongi was wondering why jimin doesn't eat a lot, he was as confused as the younger, jimin reciprocating the feeling.

WOO 900 WORDDSSSSSS
I'm proud of myself eyyyy