seventeen; yoongi

yoongi:
I need your love before I fall.
~

"so, yoongi. how are you?"
"I- my- jimin's gone," yoongi broke into sobs, holding onto namjoon as he fell to the floor.
"hey, it's okay, yoongs," namjoon sat on the floor beside the crying boy, comforting him through stroking his hair. he looked up to seokjin, who nodded in approval to what he silently asked.
"you can tell us anything," jin crouched the other side of yoongi, running his hands up and down the shaking arms of his new friend.
namjoon gently kissed the top of yoongi's head, still staring straight at seokjin, ensuring everything he did was okay with his boyfriend. it's fine.

namjoon started to place small kisses around yoongi's face, on his crumpled forehead, damp cheeks, red nose, wet eyelids and finally his pink, slightly bleeding lips.
"hm, joonie," yoongi's first thought before kissing back was the other boy in the room, who was now knelt next to the boy, stroking the tears from one side of his face.
"yes, hyung?" namjoon pulled away, yet still kept close to the boy.
"what about seokjin?" yoongi stuttered out nervously and quietly, his voice breaking and straining from the crying.
"i told you to call me jin, and I'm okay with it. we will do anything to make you feel happier," seokjin smiled at yoongi, leaning in to press a short kiss to his cheek.
"hug me, joonie," yoongi whined, holding his hands out.
namjoon instantly leaped forward to wrap his arms around the very pliant yoongi, picking him up from the floor and into the spare bedroom in the apartment.

"now, I'm going to let you go yoongi, you have to let me go okay? I'll be right by your side, you just have to let go of me so I can put you down and you can get comfortable okay?"
yoongi made a sound of agreement, and let go of namjoon neck and waist with his arna and legs when his back hit the bed.
"joonie? can I watch you with jin?" yoongi stuttered, unable to hide his embarrassment at the matter of what he would like to see.
that, and jin couldn't hide his sadness due to lack of attention.
"of course, yoongs. is that what you want?"
"yes, joonie," yoongi nodded.

namjoon turned to seokjin, ushering him in. seokjin quickly ran in towards namjoon, crept onto the bed and knelt down, looking into namjoon eyes as he moved closer, s making sure yoongi could see well.
namjoon attached his lips to seokjin's, and instantly the passion and lustfully in the room increased. seokjin pushed more into the kiss, to which namjoon pushed himself back, separating them and scolding seokjin.
"are you that desperate for attention, princess?"
"yes joon," jin whimpered, leaning into namjoon's slight touch.
"go get the things for yoongi, and get dressed like a princess, darling. you deserve to look the part at least," namjoon pointed to the door, seokjin getting up and walking out was enough for yoongi realise how much he yearned for someone to touch him intimately like namjoon used to.

"namjoon," yoongi whimpered at the younger boy, who just smiled in return.
"do you want me to touch you, baby?" namjoon had a certain glint in his eye when he wanted someone to beg. it was so sadistic yet so pleasuring; it shows he cares enough to let you speak what you want. yoongi nodded to his question eagerly, yet namjoon still didn't move, instead he spoke words that just spurred yoongi onwards more.
"use your words, little one," he smiled gently at the older boy, moving closer to press small, light kisses on yoongi's now bare shoulders.
"yes, joonie. please," he finally gave in to what he truly needed at that moment; a distraction.
"as you wish, hyung," and namjoon plunged forward, pushing his body tightly against yoongi's, slowly grazing his lips down from yoongi's forehead, to his cheeks, jawline and down onto his neck.
"I'm back, joon," namjoon halted his actions, turning towards seokjin to see him in a much better attire - a skirt.

"did you bring the things for yoongi to wear, princess?" namjoon spoke with authority in his voice.
"of course, joon," seokjin smiled, holding out the choker yoongi was to wear.
"good. princess, you may do what you would like while I help yoongi, okay?" namjoon smiled adoringly at the oldest male, taking the choker from him.
"okay," seokjin moved to sit on the floor, occupying himself with the skirt he was wearing.
namjoon turned back to yoongi after taking the choker from seokjin.
"would you like to wear this, baby?" He held the choker out, yoongi looking at it with an unreadable expression.
"yes please," yoongi choked out.
"come here, then," namjoon ushered the boy over, pointing to his lap.
"I can do it," yoongi stuttered out, reaching for the cute choker namjoon was holding.
"no you can't possibly do that yourself, you're too little,"
"oh, okay," yoongi suddenly turned pliant again, allowing namjoon to easily place the lace choker around his neck, just tight enough to pinch at the skin slightly once he sat straight in namjoon's lap.

"jinnie, come here please, I'm sure yoongi doesn't want to go through this alone, right, little one?" namjoon called seokjin over once he had prepared yoongi, as he always used to. put his small choker on - just tight enough to provide a little pain and a mark once taken off - take off his shirt - which was already half off from yoongi pushing and pulling on it, it ripped at the shoulder and then rode up during the time the choker was being put on - and take his bottoms off - leaving his boxers on,  or else he will be too self-conscious to feel anything pleasurable.

"okay so jinnie princess, please just help yoongi through this, okay? you'll get a reward my baby," seokjin nodded eagerly, grabbing hold of yoongi's smaller hands.
"ah, joonie," yoongi was so sensitive; even a small, soft touch sent him insane.

"little one, we know this is just a distraction, we don't know what happened but we're here. you can cry, remember our old safe word?"
"teddies, joonie. it was teddies,"
"good boy, you're such a good boy," namjoon smoothed yoongi's hair down slowly, watching as the tears fell from his face.
"I miss him, joonie. I miss him so much," namjoon had never witnessed this side of yoongi. the vulnerable, soft side of him. not even when he was the caregiver of this boy.

"we will help you, yoongs, you just need to let us help you now," yoongi leaped forward, attaching his lips forcefully to jin's, kissing him harshly.
both of the boys manned into the kiss as it started to become more heated than anything sweet.
"jin-ah," yoongi gasped when the eldest boy moved his plump lips down to the sensitive neck belonging to a no-longer crying boy. instead of crying, yoongi was sat leant against the pillows of the bed, head tilted back, eyes shut and mouth open in a silent 'o' as a way to express his sensitivity.

"you like that, you slut? you want two guys at once? do you like having two boys all over you, smothering you with their touches? you do, don't you? you like bring a little slut, huh?" namjoon knew everything that made yoongi react. and he was going to use it.
"yes-ah. feels so good," yoongi could hardly speak with the amount of vulnerability he was feeling; namjoon talking down to him made him feel loved, he missed this feeling.
"what are you?" seokjin asked this time, wanting to be slightly more dominant than yoongi.
"i'm a slut," yoongi moaned out at seokjin blowing on yoongi's neck, where he was sloppily kissing. the slight stinging of the coldness gave yoongi a rush, sending his hips bucking forwards to where namjoon was hovering over him.
with a tut, namjoon pushed yoongi's hips back down again, holding them there.
"hm?" both seokjin and namjoon hummed, asking yoongi to repeat.
"i'm a little slut," yoongi repeated, almost forgetting about what happened that day.

♡♡♡
I never said when I would make the smut so yaasssss
I love this, one single day has six chapters lmao
I hope yall are enjoying this
bc I'm making two more chapters on this same day ayyyyy ♡

can I just-
*mansaemansaemansaeyeah*