sixteen; jimin

I'm not sorry for the lil 'mistake' in the last half chapter lmao

jimin
are you joking?
what am I to you?
am I easy to you?
are you playing with me?
you’re in danger right now,
why are you testing me?
~

"you don't have to pretend around me, jimin. you know that, right?" jaeksuyo looked over to jimin, who just stared back.
"...I'm not pretending," jimin hesitated, speaking quietly.
"jimin," the older man spoke affirmatively.
"jaeksuyo-hyung," jimin mimicked the man, still using his formalities, as he wasn't about to completely disrespect someone, only yoongi.
"well at least you used formalities,, but on this piece of paper your parents gave me-" jaeksuyo smiled once jimin interrupted him.
"it says to punish me if I don't obey you? if I'm myself I'll disobey you, if I stay as innocent as I'm pretending, I'll disobeying your word right now, which one would you prefer, hyung?" jimin smiled at jaeksuyo before grabbing his hand and leading him to the park.
"let's go to a par- why are you laughing?" jimin smiled once he saw jaeksuyo silently chuckling to himself.
"i just thought of something. your last name is park right?" the elder man was chuckling about a pun he just thought of.
"yeah, why-" jimin was interrupted, but once he heard what the older had to say, he stopped dead in his tracks, rolled his eyes, and carried on.
"let's go to a park, jimin," jaeksuyo snorted with laughter, accidentally tripping on his lace.
jimin giggled almost silently as he failed, attempting to not fall to the floor.

"are you okay? are you hurt hyung?" jimin n went serious after he saw jaeksuyo just sat on the floor below him.
"what? no, no I'm fine," he was in his own little daydream before jimin snapped him back out of it.
"let me help you up," jimin pulled him up using his hands, not letting go of one of them when they started to walk again.

"I like you being yourself, you're much more fun, you know that right?"
"yeah, I guess so,"
"what's wrong?"
"you remind me of a boy I knew, his name was taehyung and he was a good kid,"
"was?"
"he, uh, he was in a similar situation that I am with my parents,"
"did they sell him off too?"
jimin suddenly lifted his head up, surprised with the way jaeksuyo had put it. it was so, blunt.
"y-yeah. except his were for much more horrific reasons. th-they would sell him to beaters, hyung. on-one of them killed him, they punched him until he passed out and he smashed his skull once he was knocked out so he wouldn't feel the pain anymore,"
"why weren't they prosecuted?"
"taehyung told the man to do it, payed him and wrote a note, he just wanted to go out the way he almost had so many times. hyung, I feel like I wasn't there enough for him,"
"why do I remind you of him?"
"because when he was with that last man, he changed his name. he changed it to jaekhyun," jimin started to cry, attracting the attention of a few smaller children, however this wasn't what worried jaeksuyo.
what worried him, was that he knew who the crying boy was talking about.

♡♡♡
is this bad? I feel like it's really bad ugh
thankyou for like 35k reads btw

please remember to leave feedback, it is always appreciated