nineteen; together

a/n I love you guys please don't hate me when I joke around it makes me sad if you hate me for not updating enough I'm sorry :((

너의 품, 너의 온기, 너의 마음
다시 보고 싶다고 빌어.
~

while yoongi was crying over the jacket that jimin wore the day before, jimin was faking happiness with jaeksuyo, his owner.

jimin walked into the park and saw what he first thought was a robber taking his things, until he started running. when running he saw one crucial thing; the man was crying.

the man was sobbing, screaming out for jimin.
"yoongi!"

yoongi looked up after hearing an angelic voice scream his name. it can't be.
he turned around, almost in disbelief and saw one of the most beautiful sights - he saw jimin running, sobbing his heart out on his way to yoongi. he had an insanely red face, swollen eyes and his shirt was off his shoulder, his skirt almost riding too high. still looks beautiful.

"jimin," yoongi cried, holding the younger boy much tighter and they were sobbing into each other, taking in the smells of each other.
"I never thought I'd see you again, my baby boy," yoongi pulled jimin in even further if it was possible.
"I'm still here daddy I promise. I'm still living for you, I love you and I'll never forget you no matter what happens. I will see you again but for now, please don't let go," jimin just sighed contentedly
"how did you get out?" yoongi was very curious, did he run out? were they coming after him again?
"jaeksuyo helped me, daddy," jimin spoke very proudly of jaeksuyo.
"oh jaeksuyo treating you well? he isn't hurting you, is he?" yoongi wasn't jealous, he was intrigued.
"no, daddy. he's really nice to me-" jaeksuyo cut jimin off, having finally reached the two boys.
"jimin! oh thank god I found you, I think I would have screamed if I didn't. are you okay? you didn't hurt yourself did you?" jaeksuyo actually cared for jimin, yoongi saw that straight away.
"no, hyung. I'm okay, I'm great actually! this is my daddy, yoo-" jaeksuyo cut him off again, sending jimin an apologetic smile as he was talking.
"it's a pleasure to meet you, yoongi. jimin wouldn't shut up about how much he loves you all of last night, he was almost inconsolable with all the nightmares he had," jaeksuyo held his hand out for yoongi to shake.
"I'm guessing you're jaeksuyo?" yoongi shook jaeksuyo's hand, smiling at him slightly.
"yes, I hope I'm treating jimin right, I just plan on having him with me for a couple months," this sparked an interest in yoongi, why?
"any particular reason why?"
"hyung? can I go play on the swings?" jimin interrupted their semi-imprtant conversation to escape the big talk.
"of course, be careful though, okay? make sure to shout one of us if you're in trouble," jaeksuyo smiled at jimin, shooing him off so he could talk to yoongi again.
jimin quickly ran off to the swing set, jumping on and swinging blissfully unaware of the conversation the two older boys were going to talk about.

"I know you love jimin and I know you want him home but I can't let you do that just yet, yoongi-ah," jaeksuyo told yoongi.
"anything why the fuck not? he's my baby, not yours I bet you're just a-" yoongi instantly started to get mad, not even trying to hear an explanation. jaeksuyo cut him off very quickly.
"a man that's trying to stop someone killing jimin from raping him so much he collapses? a man that helped him escape once and almost lost a life for? trust me, I want him away from this just as much as you do, but please be patient, I need evidence that what is going on is true or else it will never stop. got it?" that had calmed yoongi down almost instantly.  he felt as if he could trust jaeksuyo.
"okay fine," yoongi hesitated slightly.
"I'm the man that got jimin free in the first place, I saw how badly he was getting treated and so I decided to just let him go. I'm pretty sure he doesn't recognise me but I can't be sure. I just need more evidence of this happening to show to the police or else they'll keep doing nothing like they have been for years. we are jimin's only hopes right now, and I need you to tell me anything you know about what happened to jimin," jaeksuyo had told yoongi everything he knew about what he was planning to do during the time he was with jimin.
"fine, but how can I be sure you're not lying?" yoongi still seemed slightly suspicious.
"why would I lie about helping him to the one he loves most?" jaeksuyo spoke the truth almost always, and this was definitely the truth.
"good point there," yoongi quieted down. he could definitely trust jaeksuyo.
and so he started talking.

yoongi and jaeksuyo were talking for a while before jimin came quickly running back, a couple tears leaking from his eyes.
"what's wrong?" both boys said at the same time, then chuckling at themselves.
"there was a pretty man who tried to grab me and he made me jump!" yoongi instantly knew who he was talking about.
yoongi shouted for seokjin and namjoon to come see jimin.
"that one!" jimin pointed to seokjin, who just smiled apologetically.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you jump! I'm jin," he smiled brighter as jimin held his hand out to shake seokjin's.
"and I'm namjoon, I've been friends with yoongi for five years! isn't that a long time," namjoon high fived jimin, who just grinned widely.

"I'm sorry jimin," jaeksuyo spoke quietly after receiving a message from a number he hated to see.
"what about hyung?" jimin was confused.
"we have to go home, your mother is visiting us in a couple hours and we need to act like I never took you to the park, okay?" jaeksuyo hated this as much as anyone else did.
"why hyung?" jimin got even more confused, so yoongi just simply put a hand on his thigh. this calmed jimin down almost instantly.
"it's so you can come see Yoongi again, is that okay? get your jacket and we will get going, I need to talk to yoongi first," jaeksuyo smiled, looking briefly at yoongi who was now the only other person with them.
"yes, hyung," jimin smiled lightly.
"good boy, baby," yoongi spoke up, praising the boy.

"yoongi, give me your phone number so I can message you to meet jimin again," jaeksuyo looked at yoongi as soon as jimin walked away.
"you'd let us do that?" yoongi was slightly surprised at his willingness to risk his life for jimin to see yoongi.
"hell, I'm encouraging it. I might have to cancel if his mum decides to show up though, so I'm sorry in advance," yoongi thought that jaeksuyo may have some form of ulterior motive, maybe he just wanted to see other people be happy.
"anything to keep you two safe," yoongi handed over his phone to jaeksuyo.

"why?" yoongi asked as jimin was approaching them.
"why what?" jaeksuyo replied simply, already knowing what yoongi was about to say.
"why are you letting us see each other?" yoongi asked politely.
"because the person I loved was taken from me too, and I never saw him again." jaeksuyo smiled sadly, tears almost falling from his eyes.

"now he's dead,"

♡♡♡
1234 word update, happy?
I wrote all three (kinda four I guess) updates with a headache so be happy I updated!!!

~ tei out 🌸