eleven; aftermath

yoongi:
I love you more than I can ever scream
~

"I wanna do that again," jimin mumbled.
"really?" yoongi sounded surprised.
"not right now, I just want to do it again soon, can we daddy? can we please?" jimin turned around and sat on yoongi's lap.
"of course we can baby," yoongi wanted to be gentle with jimin, careful not to hurt him or make him panic again.
"can I make daddy feel good next time?" jimin was mumbling quietly, almost to himself.
"you did make daddy feel good, baby," yoongi didn't know what the boy meant.
"can I make daddy feel better next time?" jimin was pouting, looking up at the elder.
"okay kitten, yes you can," yoongi held jimin's hip before he moved.
"yay! thankyou daddy!" jimin smiled widely, jumping on top of yoongi, hugging him.

"daddy?" jimin walked back into the bed room, where yoongi was sat on his phone.
"yes kitten?" yoongi looked up, putting his phone down beside him.
"can I do something?" jimin asked politely.
"what is the something you want to do?" yoongi was curious.
"it's a surprise," jimin smiled cheekily.
"is it now?" yoongi smirked at the boy.
"yes daddy, it is," jimin pouted at yoongi facial expression.
"well okay then baby, sure you can," yoongi stood up to go and do something else before he saw jimin picking up the phone.
there was a pause while jimin picked up yoongi's phone, yoongi assuming that the boy was just playing a game.
"can you take me shopping? it's all part of your kitty's plan to make you happy," jimin asked shyly, secretly searching for directions on how to get there.
"of course I can jiminie, where do you want to go?" yoongi smiled adoringly at the overly excitable boy.
"it's a very special shop," jimin said matter-of-factly.
"is it now?" yoongi smiled at the kitten's excitement, finding it so adorable.
"yes, daddy! so please please please can you take me there?" jimin got into his knees begging.
"get up off of the ground kitten, daddy doesn't like seeing you on your knees," yoongi carefully pulled jimin up by the chin, giving him a short but very loving kiss.
"oh, okay! so can we go?" jimin was smiling brightly at yoongi, hoping he would say yes.
"of course we can baby. where is it?" yoongi agreed, making jimin squeal in happiness.
"I have directions on your phone to it," jimin admitted shyly, handing yoongi his phone back, which showed directions to a shop not that far away.
"you wasn't playing a game?" yoongi questioned what he assumed the boy was doing.
"n-no, sorry daddy," jimin's face fell, and he looked down.
"no, no! it's okay kitten, you were just curious," yoongi picked up the kitten's chin, giving him a quick kiss on the lips.
"okay daddy!" jimin smiled widely at the elder's action.
"after the little shopping trip I'll take you to get your own phone, is that okay?" yoongi smiled at the boy again, who replied almost instantly with a cute smile.
"yes daddy," jimin nodded curtly.
"good boy," yoongi ruffled the boys hair, and they started to get ready for their day together.

they were just sat in the car when yoongi started to sense jimin's nerves.
"what's wrong, kitten?"
"huh? oh, n-nothing daddy," jimin quickly replied.
"jimin," yoongi placed his hand on jimin's thigh, to which the boy flinched.
"yes daddy?"
"what's wrong?"
"nothing,"
"park jimin," yoongi said sternly, not angrily though, as that would scare the boy.
"what if my mother finds me again? what would she do? why would she ever want to do the stuff she did to me? I was her son! she abused me! she sold me off to creepy old men and she almost got me killed-"
"she almost got you killed? why? how?"
"i got away once and she offered the man I ran away from a lot of money if he found me alive, but much more for if I was dead when he found me. I'm just lucky that he never found me, and I went home to her screaming at the man for not finding me dead," jimin, who had tears in his eyes, was now sobbing in yoongi's arms, the elder having pulled the crying kitten over to his side of the car and onto his lap.
"why did you start to think of this baby?"
"oh, I just remembered a little more about what happened, that's all," jimin had stopped sobbing by now, just small tears trickling down his face.
"Okay kitten, let's get you home, yeah?" yoongi didn't want to ask any further.
"yes, thankyou daddy," jimin tried to smile, his teary eyes crinkling up cutely.
"stop thanking me for being nice to you, I love you, you don't have to thank me," He smiled, hinting at he boy to move back and get his seat belt back on.
"o-okay daddy," jimin slowly moved back to his seat in the car, ready for the drive home.
"I love you too, daddy."
jimin was glad that yoongi didn't notice his small lies.

but yoongi noticed.

♡♡
hi guys! I hope this was decent enough for you ♡
1.99k reads though like seriously?!