Chapter 2: Alec

I leaned against the sink in the bathroom and looked into the mirror. The whites of my eyes were turning crimson, lines under my eyes were visible from lack of sleep. I wished for the millionth time I had never met Yandere. She had done some sick and twisted things and I had helped her. She had promised to help my family financially and I agreed. I only did it to help my sister, Ally. I hated keeping what Yandere did secret but I kept doing it. I wasn't loosing anyone I cared about. Aside from Ally, I didn't care about anyone. Then I met Gold, Evan and Kyran. Well, Kyran was a pain in my side sometimes and as far as I'm concerned, Evan was: "Mr steal yo girl." Then I met Funneh. I didn't want them to get hurt. I was only doing it for Ally. I feel like such and idiot for not getting a normal job first. I tried to get out of my deal with Yandere but she wouldn't let me leave. "What's the problem?" She would say. "I'm doing the dirty work, all you have to do is make sure I don't get caught." I wanted to say that I didn't want my friends to get hurt, but if I did it would only give her leverage over me. She found out I had friends anyway. She tried to use them as leverage like I had feared but I brought up the point that they were useful to her as well. She stopped trying to use them after that. She still acted innocent around them though. It made me sick. Seeing her pretend to care about the people she had threatened to kill. I kept trying to get out, she wouldn't let me. Then she found out I have a sister. The only reason I do the things I do for. I tried again today, then she threatened Ally.
"Don't even try to say she's useful to me," Yandere had said when I was looking down at the smiling photo of my younger sister. "Because here's the thing: She isn't. I could care less about what happens to her."
"You wouldn't." I had said.
"I would." Yandere spat.
I had stormed off. Celeste didn't even glance up from her phone. She really doesn't care.
I looked at myself in the mirror. My watery, bloodshot, tired eyes looked back at me. I turned my head downwards towards the sink as tears fell silently into the bowl. I had never felt so.... hopeless. The bell rang to go to my next class. I grabbed my bag and went into a stall to change. I had P.E. with Funneh, Gold and Kyran. I wished I could tell them about what was going on but I couldn't. I couldn't risk scaring my only friends away.