Chapter 7: Ally

Aloha everyone,
Sorry about the last chapter. It was super short. I'll try to make it up to you guys with..... (drum roll please) Pictures! I added in pictures to make up for my short chapter. I hope you like them.

No one corrected her. Principal Desu said we all got to the objective. If memory serves me right; Evan, Senpai, Yandere and I died.
Not that anyone can complain.
I look across the desk in my room.
Photos were pinned up on the wall; Funneh, Gold, Alec and other friends of mine smile at the camera.
I look over to the photo of Alec.
He was acting weird when we were walking home today; he put a hoodie on over his uniform and kept looking over his shoulder at the empty streets behind us. It started to rain and dark grey clouds blanketed the sky, fog hovered along the ground, the side walk grew reflective due to the rain falling down. The weather gave an ominous feel.
Alec didn't help. He kept looking over his shoulder and around alleyways.
Almost like he was avoiding someone.
A girl around the same age as Alec in black skinny jeans, black boots and a black hoodie, maybe twelve metres behind us, started walking down the same path as us.
Her hood was pulled low, so I couldn't see her face, but I could tell it was a girl because of her slender stature.
Alec pulled up his hood, swallowed hard, and despite the cold, a few beads of sweat trickled down his face.
He looked straight ahead and pushed me right in front of him so I couldn't be seen from the angle of the girl behind us. Alec started speed walking, pushing me ahead of him.
Like he was avoiding the girl.
I was worried at this point.
When we got to our house, Alec turned me around so I was looking at him.
"Go inside, I..." He looked over his shoulder at the girl walking this way "I have to deal with something, okay?"
He didn't give me time to reply, he opened the door, pushed me inside and closed it behind me.
I looked out my window through the blinds; Alec was talking with the girl whom had stopped just outside the house.
I could see their lips moving but the rain drowned out what they were saying.
Alec stormed up the front steps to the house and slammed the door behind him.
The girl stood out side a moment longer, I guess she sensed she was being watched, because she looked right at me through the blinds.
I recognised her but I never knew her name despite the fact she's close friends with Funneh and Gold.
She was the girl who accidentally killed Senpai and purposely killed me in the simulation.
Her grey eyes seem soulless, a serene smile across her lips, her black ponytail spilled over her shoulder.
Another girl in similar fashion came up to the girl and shook her focus away from my window.
This girl had grey eyes and her blonde hair was in a plait down one shoulder.

Together they walked away from the house.
When they were out of sight I ran to find my year book. Flipping through the pages, I found two girls that looked identical to the ones that were just outside.
That's where I recognised the girl with black hair.
So I do know her. I didn't know the blonde.
But now I do.
Yandere and Celeste.