Chapter 17: Name's Lyler

"I'm going to have to pop it back in place."

"You're gonna have to what?" I asked, taking a step away from Leo. "That sounds painful."

"It will be but not as painful as if you leave it out of place." Leo frowned and took a step toward me.

"Will it be fast?" It took all of my self control not to take another step away from the alien in front of me.

"Sure." He shrugged and took yet another step toward me.

   He placed his hand on my shoulder causing pain to shoot down my arm. I flinched and pulled away slightly. "Sorry."

"It's fine." I took a deep breath and backed up for Leo to continue.

"I'll count to three. One, two-" there was a crack and I swear I almost passed out.

"That was not three!" I whisper yelled.

   "Yeah, but you were expecting it on three."

   "That's because we agreed on three!"

   Leo just shrugged my argument off and turned to look out of the room we were currently hiding in and I looked over his shoulder. We had only been here for a couple of minutes but I didn't like staying in one place for too long around here. 

   "We need to find Marissa, what if she runs out of potatoes?" I mumbled, half to myself.

   "Do not worry, we will find her." Leo looked back at me and gave an promising smile.

   "I have no idea were the heck we are." I sighed loudly, not even caring if someone heard me at that point. We had been wandering around for over half an hour and there was no sign of Marissa or anyone else for that matter.

   "Calm down, Mark." Leo placed one of his alien hands on my shoulder, "She is going to be fine. She has her potato launcher."

   In spite of myself I let out a small laugh, "Yeah, she does, and no one gets in between Mars and her potato launcher."

   "Let's try taking a left, it looks promising." Leo suggested and I nodded.

"Sounds good to me."

We headed down this random hallway that turned to the left slightly. We kept walking at a fast pace. Only stopping to peek through the doors on either side of the hallway, well mainly Leo looking in through the doors because as you know I am short.

"Mark, I found her!" I heard Leo's rushed whisper from my left. My head snapped to a ninety degree angle and I almost gave myself whip lash. I ran over to him and placed my hands on his shoulders so I could stand on my toes and look over his shoulder.

Sure enough when I looked over his shoulder I saw Marissa. I held in a gasp when I notice that who she is talking to is another alien.

Mars POV.

    Ugh.
   I hate ventilation systems. That freaking buff dude with the hair just had to cut me off from my friends. I'm surprised the guy didn't break the vent with all that weight. Now I have no idea where I am and there are a bunch of guys chasing me. 

   "Leave me alone you rotten potatoes or I will use my potato launcher on you!" I warn as I continue to run through a random room and bust through the first door I come to. My legs were growing tired and I knew I was going to have to kick some government booty.

   "Alright, if a fight is what you dudes want then a fight is what your gonna get." I mumble as I pull my launcher into position. They might be rotten potatoes but they are still going to be mashed.

   I slowed down to a stop and turned around to face six different guys who had come to a halt as well. Well crap. I began to rack my brain for ideas. "Hey!" I shouted and pointed behind the group of guys, "Look, a distraction!"

   Like the idiots they were, all six of them turned around. I held in my laughter and aimed for the one on the very left's head. The potato hit the guy's buzzed head causing him to grunt and turn around along with the rest of them. I had only taken down one of the guys when the other five cornered me. Just when I thought I was done for a bright light blinded me and I stumbled backward. Once I got my vision back I realized that every single guy was on the ground groaning and rolling around like me when it was my time of the month and standing dramatically in a superhero pose in the middle of guys having their man periods was some alien dude who wasn't Leo.

"Sup, my name's Lyler."

~~~~~~~~~~

   Sorry this chapter is late. I was at the mountains with no service, buuuut here it is now only a day late. Chapter 17!!!!!!!