Chapter 18: The Martian Has a Plan

Mark's POV

   "Leo do you know that guy?" I asked in a low voice. Leave it to Mars to find another alien.

   "No idea, he looks like a martian." Leo said just as quietly as me. He seemed nervous, probably because he gave Mars a new crater the size of Pluto times three.

   "Welp, lets got see what's going on then." I pat Leo's back, "Hey Mars."

   At the sound of my voice her and that other alien guy turned around to face me. Once Marissa realized it was me a grin found its way to her face. "Marcy!" She ran and tackled me with a hug.

   "Hello, Marissa." Leo smiled as she ran to give him a hug too.

   "I thought you guys would die without me." She laughed as she let Leo out of her death grip.

   "Well, we didn't. Whose your new friend?" I questioned her as I looked between Leo and the other guy who were staring each other down.

   "His name is Lyler." She said dramatically and started laughing at the end.

   "Sup." Lyler gave me the 'sup' head nod.

   "Uh, hi." I shifted my weight and motioned over to Leo. "This is Leo."

   "Hello."

   There was a moment of awkward silence before Marissa cleared her throat. "So, what now?"

   "I say we actually figure out where Leos's spaceship is." 

   "How do we do that?" Marissa asked.

   I looked around the room we where currently in, trying to come up with an idea. There wasn't much in here considering it was an empty storing unit. There was a keypad on the wall beside the door we had come in. "Maybe Leo can use his bracelet thing to hack into the system and find out where they're keeping it."

   "That's your ship?" Lyler raised his eyebrows.

   "Yeah, it is." Leo gave the other alien a distrustful look.

   "I know where it is!" Before any of us had a chance to speak our minds the martian had already made his way out the door of the storage unit.

   "Lyler, Lyler!" Marissa caught up with our new teammate and placed a hand on his shoulder, "What if we get caught?"

   "Hm, good question. I have an idea." The evil smirk on his face made me a bit uncomfortable.

   "Mark, I don't trust this Martian enough to lead us to my ship, much less do I trust him to tie us up and take us as prisoners!" Leo let out a huff as he watched me let Lyler tie my wrist together.

   "You can trust me. This is the only way you're going to get your ship back." When Leo's glare stayed on his face Lyler kept talking, "I'll make it to wear your bracelet can cut the ropes with ease, it just has to look convincing. Do you want your ship back or not?"

   "Fine." Leo sighed, finally letting him tie his wrist together.

   We were now currently being guided through the hallways and such. Even though the ropes on my wrist were loose, they still scratched at my skin enough to make it uncomfortable. Just as I was about to complain Lyler stopped and signaled for us to start our acting.

   "Lyler?" Some dude with a tattoo down his left arm gasped and when I looked up I noticed he had a shocked look on his face. "There is no way you caught all three of these guys. There have been groups of guys chasing them and then you come along and try and tell me you caught them all by yourself."

   Lyler ignored the insult thrown at him and leaned in to whisper "They think I'm pretending to help them by tying them up and getting them past you guys to get to the Saturnion's ship." 

   "Huh, guess your good at something." The guy beside tattoo dude laughed.

   Wow.

  He told them his plan but said it wasn't his plan and they believed him. No wonder we haven't been killed yet. Lyler marched his 'captives' past the guards and up to a door. He put in a password on the keypad, the door opened with ease and he fake shoved us into the room. In the room was Leo's ship sitting there in all of its silver glory.

~~~~~~~~~

   Chapter 18! I worked hard on this chapter. I hope it is to your liking. See you in the next chapter. Byee!