MUSIC TO MY EARS

Dedicated to chyna987  as she is the first person ever to comment and her feedback was very motivating Merry Christmas!

"So you're telling me that my mate" Ariel spat the word "is an alpha? Like pack leader, big dog, all powerful alpha?"

Scott had spoken with the ever elusive Derek Hale the past night after the bus drivers death. Apparently it was the one that had bitten both McCall siblings, leaving Derek off the hook but posing a bigger problem.

"Wait so if Derek isn't the alpha, if he isn't the one who bit you guys, then who did?" Stiles questioned, leaning forward in his seat.

"I don't know." Scott rubbed his temples, clearly distressed.

"So it was the alpha that killed the bus driver." Ariel had meant it as a statement but Scott had taken it as a question, growling his recent favorite words towards her.

"I don't know."

"Does Allisons dad know about the-"

"I don't know!" Scott snapped, cutting Stiles off. "Geez" he muttered as half the class turned to stare after his little outburst, giggling and smirking.

"Can I help you assho-"

"Language, Ms McCall!" Ariels angered yell towards her classmates was cut of by their teachers stern voice.

"Sorry...." Ariel grumbled, clearly not sorry at all. Their teacher shook her head, before placing her test from the other week on her desk and moving off. "About time she graded this damn thing. I know we're not her only class but three weeks? Really?"

Scott sent his sisters B+ a jealous look before he noticed Stiles's A. With a grumble, he turned his paper over, but not before Stiles noticed the red D- emblazoned in pen on it.

"Dude you need to study more." The lanky boy sighed. Scott sent him a glare and he quickly retracted his statement. "That was a joke..."

Noticing her brothers distressed expression, Ariel put a comforting hand on his arm. "It's one test, Scott. You can make it up."

She kicked Stiles in the shin, hard.

"Ow!" He noticed her expression. "Do you, uh, want help studying?"

"No." Scott sighed, sitting up. "I'm studying with Allison after school." Ariel immediately scrunched up her face in disgust, while Stiles grinned proudly.

"That's my boy!"

"We're just studying." Scott raised an eyebrow at his friends antics.

"Uh uh." Stiles shook his head violently. "No you're not."

"I'm not?" Scott was clueless.

"Not if I'm forced to live vicariously through you. If you go to her house and squander that colossal opportunity, I swear to god I'll have to de ball-"

"Oh my god, Stiles, shut UP!" Ariel buried her face in her hands. "I don't need to hear anything about my brothers sex life, or your obvious lack of one."