DOLLAR STORE BRAND GANGSTERS

Authors note: I haven't watched season 6 yet because I'm scared it's gonna suck😩 I didn't really like season 5 so I'm worried. Should I even try and watch it??

Ariel was pissed.

First she gets lured into the woods to find a dead body by her best friend. Then she and her brother get mauled by a monster. Which she later finds out was a WEREWOLF and is now her MATE. To top it of, her little brother shackles up with a werewolf hunter and a hot, probably evil man kisses her without her permission before getting possibly murdered by her mate. The mate who also murdered a guy for asking her on a date and another one for getting a little too handsy.
And now, to top of the steaming pile of bullshit that was her life, she couldn't get drunk!

"This is torture. I hate it. I hate everyone. The world is a depressing void of unhappiness and death. Nothing good comes out of it. Life is just satans invention of long term punishment-"

"Can you shut up?" Scott snapped at his sister. She was laying sprawled out on a rock, her hair fanning around her as she looking up at stars miserably. Ariel had been lamenting over the fact that she couldn't even get drunk for the past 10 minutes, wallowing in a pool of self pity. "Getting drunk isn't the meaning of life. Love is."

Scotts voice grew quieter as he looked down. He had been heartbroken ever since they had escaped the school and Allison had broken up with him. Apparently she couldn't trust him. Ariel kind of understood but he had literally risked his life to save that girl. She knew Allison didn't really know that but still. She didn't like seeing her brother so sad and part of her was angry at the young Argent for being able to affect Scott so much.

"There is no meaning of life." She moaned, throwing an arm over her eyes dramatically.

"Hey! Hey! Don't be like that!" Stiles went to stand up from his spot on the ground, but in his drunken stupor he crashed back down. He had taken full advantage of his bodies allowance to get drunk and had already drained about three fourths of a bottle of jack. He was as drunk as Ariel was sober, and Ariel was very, very sober. "Life has meanings. So many meanings. Like the number 42. Or pineapple. Damn that fruit is good! Or... or girls!" Stiles hiccuped happily, taking another swig from the bottle of alcohol. "Dude you know, she's just one girl." He turned to Scott, smiling largely at the downtrodden boy.

"And I'm just one girl who had had her life ruined!" Ariel moped loudly.

"You know, there are so many." Stiles fell onto his back, ignoring Ariel as he became lost in his thoughts. "There are so many other girls in the sea."

"Fish in the sea." Scott corrected, not even sparing a glance at his drunk friend, who had grabbed Ariels hand and was staring at her fingers in wonder.

"Fish? Why you talking about fish?" Stiles snorted, letting go of Ariel and looking up at the stars. "I'm taking about girls. I love girls."

"And apparently you also love jack Daniels." Ariel muttered.

"What? No! I don't like boys! Especially not boys like jack! He tastes funny." Stiles shook his head vigorously. "I love girls. Love em."

"Well, I love getting drunk but apparently we can't all have what we want Stiles." Ariel frowned.

"I love girlssss...." Stiles grinned. "Especially ones with strawberry blonde hair, green eyes, 5'3..."