INCORRIGIBLE ASSHOLE OF A DOG

Lydia Martins house made Ariel feel like she lived in a shack. The house would be better described as a mansion, with glittering fixtures and expensive decorations. There was roughly fifteen rooms and Ariel felt like a peasant. Not only did Lydia have a huge bed room, but a walk in closet and her own personal living room.

Ariel couldn't help but think she didn't belong there.

Lydia took no notice of her hesitance, throwing herself back on the plush couch. She wore only a white satin robe, her hair pulled away from her face in a bun. She looked right at home in the glamorous room, complete with white fur blankets and a gigantic tv.

Ariel looked like a rat in a castle.

"Can you stop fidgeting? You're going to give me a headache." Ariel didn't know how Lydia noticed her twitching fingers, as the girls eyes were shut. "This is supposed to be relaxing."

"I am relaxed!" Ariel argued. Lydia cracked open an eye. The girl next to her sat as straight as a board, eyes wide open and taking in everything about the room.

"You've been here for hours, you'd think you would get used to it." Lydia rolled her eyes. After the fiasco in the woods, shopping had been cancelled. Instead, Allison had gone home and Lydia had pulled Ariel into her lions den. Judging by all the fur, Ariel had a feeling Lydia may actually be a predator.

The girls had painted their nails and drank mimosas, totally ignoring the confusing archery lesson form earlier. They didn't talk much, but both found it nice. It was companionship without the expectations of friendship and it was relaxing.

Until the face masks.

Ariel felt like she had been slathered with glue. Her hair kept on getting stuck in the sticky mask and getting gross. Not to mention the 'charcoal infused aloe mask' as Lydia called it, smelled like chemicals and tasted worse. Ariel had accidentally gotten some on her tongue and had to chug an entire bottle of mineral water to diffuse the taste.

"I feel like if I move I'll get charcoal mud all over your insanely spotless furniture." Ariel spoke out of the side of her mouth. It had been getting harder to move her face as the mask dried. Maybe that was Lydias ploy.

"Just shut up and watch Twilight." The girls were on the third movie, having spend five hours so far staring at hot vampires and werewolves.

The choice in movies was quite ironic.

"But it's Edward on screen." Ariel sniffed. "He's not worthy of my attention." She was lying of course. Edward was crazy hot. She just happened to be much more into werewolves. After the whole fiasco in which she actually became a literal werewolf, she found herself grossed out by the vampires and much more engrossed in the Quiluetes. She wished she could shape shift into an actual wolf and imprint rather than get a psycho alpha mate.

"Edward being on screen is all the more reason to pay attention." Lydia rolled her eyes. "Don't tell me you're one of those team werewolf idiots." When Ariel stayed silent, Lydia let out an obnoxious groan. "Seriously?"

"Hey, they're super fit!" Ariel defended. "Plus they're a lot nicer and definitely more attractive!"

"I'm sorry, no one is more attractive than the Cullen's." Lydia sat up, getting riled up.