MATCHING COUPLES TATTOOS

"When you said a nice place, this is not what I had in mind."

Ariel didn't think that this was where Peter would bring her. After two weeks of not talking and how he had begged to see her again, she thought it would be a little more romantic. It was, in stead, an abandoned skate park.

Graffiti covered the concrete slopes, vibrant tags of wanna be gangs grabbing attention. A rusty fence surrounded the bowl, torn in several areas. It had obviously been used many times as a party location, with empty cans and various other dirty objects strewed around.

"I know-"

"Looks fun!" Ariel jumped over the fence in one go, hopping around the park happily. Peter paused, raising an eyebrow. When he had found his mate, he hadn't expected such a loud or immature one. Yet there she was, sliding down the curved edges of the ramps he had spent his teenage years shredding.

Then she smiled and Peter figured that was her redeeming feature. Ariel was incredibly good looking, as a mate of his must be. Of course, her lips could be thinner, her eyebrows less strong.
Ariel let out a peak of laughter as she tumbled down a higher ramp and Peter found himself asking why she had to be his mate. She was too stubborn, too opinionated and too reckless. There she was, acting like she was a child. His sister had prophesied  mates as if they were perfect.

Peter thought mates were actually pretty shitty. Now he had to worry about this admittedly very attractive teenager, making sure he was the only man on her mind and breaking her down to accept that he was her alpha and mate. But, it was an opportunity for power and he had never felt more more powerful than when he was with her.

How she was dumb enough not to realize that the tie between them was the mating bond, he wasn't sure. The purely physical connection had sent sparks through both, that didn't happen between two random humans. It was the flux of power between them, the only reason he kept her around other than that gorgeous face and soft skin. A Luna by his side would make him unbeatable.

"You just gonna stand there all day?" Something felt off to Ariel. Peter had been standing still for the past few minutes, looking down at her with a sort of disgust. His chemosignals radiated confusion and annoyance. That wasn't exactly how she wanted the date to go.

"Of course not." Peter barked, making his way down to the center of the bowl where Ariel was waiting for him. He watched as she swept her hair up into a messy bun, the mating tattoo he had marked her with on full display. Pride made him grin, as he watched the beautiful girl who bore his mark, who belonged to him.

"Then get over here!" Ariel, oblivious to Peters annoying patriarchal thoughts, laughed. She reached out, grabbing a hold of Peter and pulling him closer. All thoughts of her prior confusion towards him where lost as he wrapped an arm around her and held her close to him.

Peter decided he could put up with her annoying quirks as long has her soft and supple body was pressed against him. Again, the urge to claim her flared and he fought to push it down. He had already accepted she would be angry at him, and if he hadn't been idiotic enough to change her dumbass of a brother, Peter would have completed the mating process long ago. He would become much powerful with her tied to him. Yet he knew he couldn't take Ariel without her will, not when Scott still needed convincing to join his pack.  His mates brother would be none to happy. Once he got Scott to submit, Ariel would be his, whether she wanted or not.

"Why the skate park?" Ariel mumbled curiously into his chest. The two had laid down on the smooth concrete, leisurely wrapped in each other's arms as they looked up towards the cloudy sky.

"I used to come her all the time when I was in high school." Peter divulged. "It was always nice and quiet." He didn't mention that he had taken many a previous fling here and it had proven to be quite successful.