FLYING, HARD, RUBBER BALLS

To say today was a bad day for Ariel McCall to wear heels was an understatement. Even if they were barely heeled booties, the most dressy she would get for school, Ariel was not happy. Her feet hurt, her shins burned and she'd fallen over at least five times, despite her werewolf powers. The most rewarding part of the experience was the compliment from Lydia, and seeing as Ariel didn't particularly care about her opinion, it wasn't saying much.

The heels were especially problematic now that she had been dragged out into the middle of the lacrosse field. The jagged lumps of grass had twisted her ankles too many times to count. Finally giving up, she jumped on the back of her brother, causing him to stumble and almost fall.

"Jeez, what have you been eating, bricks?"Scott grunted teasingly, holding her up easily none the less.

"Nope." Ariel flashed a smile. "Just the hearts of my enemies."

"Guys be serious." Stiles rolled his eyes at the two as they trudged out to the vacant field. "This is important."

"Right, sorry yoda." Scott muttered sarcastically. Ariel let out a snort.

"Sorry, Stiles as a yoda?" When the man in question sent her a glare, she smirked. "You're a little too tall, not green enough...." she trailed off as Stiles nodded. "Not nearly smart enough." She and her brother broke into giggles as stiles nodded again before stopping and letting out a guffaw.

"Fine then I'll be Han Solo!"

"Eh maybe go for someone a little less attractive." Ariel teased. "Like that fat slug thingy."

"I don't know which I find more offensive." Stiles sniffed. "The fact that you compared me to Jabba the Hut or that you didn't know his name. Haven't I taught you anything about life's true meaning?"

"If by life's true meaning you mean Star Wars than no. All you've taught me is that it 100% is not as good as Avatar." Out of all of Ariels little digs towards the boy, this what what got to him the most. Stiles stopped in his tracks, leading Scott to let out a little groan and pause so his best friend and sister could have a face off.

"What did you say?"

"That Avatar is better than Star Wars." Ariel smirked at her friends enrages expression. "Judging by your opinions, I assumed you were blind, not deaf."

"Star Wars is the single most cinematic master piece of all time!"

"Avatar has an incredibly important story line, it relates to real life, not just blowing up that big levitating ball!"

"The DEATHSTAR will forever be cooler than a planet named after a music app!"

"It has a talking bear! How lame is that?"

"Avatar has blue people!"

"Yeah, they're blue! And you know what else?! They're fucking amazing! The underlying meanings, the environmental importance, the gorgeous animation-"

"BLUE PEOPLE!"

"TALKING BEAR!"

"SHUT UP!" Stiles and Ariels mini battle was brought to a quick halt as Scott bellowed at them and chucked Ariel off his back. His eyes were glowing gold and he was panting, clearly stressed out by the screaming around him. "We have bigger problems right now that your totally irrelevant argument over two movies that BOTH suck!" Glaring at them, he turned around, muttering under his breath. "Robin Hood is better."

"Definitely still hate you."

"I hope whatever stiles has in store is painful." Ariel and Stiles growled in sync. Looking over at each other, they shared a high five. Nothing brought them closer together than her brother and his idiotic movie choices.