BARNEYS BREAKFAST BACONATOR BONANZA

If you ever want to see Ariel's ot any of my other characters outfits, my Polyvore is maiaisaunicorn💕

"Stiles Stilinski, you get your butt out of that bed right this instance, young man!"

"No."

"Yes."

"No!"

"Yes!"

"NO"

"YES"

"YES!"

"NO- wait what?" Ariel blinked in confusion. Stiles let out a happy mumble, curling back into his covers now that she had stopped yelling. The room fell silent and he smiled, knowing he had won. He had just begun to drift off to sleep when-

"STILES"

"AGH!" He rocketed out of bed, narrowly missing Ariels nose with his flailing palms. She smiled victoriously as he tripped on his covers and plummeted face first onto the carpeted floor of his bed room. "Who let you in, Satan?" He grabbed a stray pillow, wrapping it over his face to try and block out the sunlight streaming into his room.

"I climbed down the chimney." Stiles dropped the pillow looking up at his friend with the eyes of an excited child.

"Did you really?"

"No of course not." She snorted, rummaging through his closet. "Your dad let me in."

"But it's like 6 in the morning and I have a crushing, painful headache!" Stiles whined, mentally cursing his father for letting the blonde she demon into the house.

"That's what you get for sucking down an entire bottle of Jack." Ariel murmured bitterly. Stiles pulled the pillow off his face, only to get hit with a pile of clothes. "And its not six, its eight. School starts in fifteen minutes."
"What?" Stiles shot up onto his feet and  automatically regretted it as a painful throbbing in his head caused him to sag against his closet. "Are you serious?"

"No, I'm not Sirius, I'm Ariel." She grinned cheekily. When stiles sent her a glare, she bit her lip. "Wow tough crowd. But also, no I'm not serious. It's 7:30."

"I hate you." Stiles fell back onto his bed. "So. So. Much."

"Hey, just because you don't only have 15 minutes doesn't mean you can go back to sleep!" Ariel cried, grabbing the boys arm and pulling him up. She clearly underestimated her strength as he was pulled up like a rag doll, his body flying into the adjacent wall. "Oh. Uh... oops?"

Stiles let out a groan of pain, rubbing his head. Ariels grip on his wrist was the only thing keeping him standing, he was sure of it. "I really really do hate you."

"And I really hate that you smell like stale liquor and sweat right now." Ariel scrunched up her nose. "Go shower."

Mumbling profanities her way, Stiles grabbed the wad of clothes she had thrown at him earlier and waddled towards the bathrooms.

"Oh, and I love the rubber duckies!" Ariel called out after him. Stiles was confused for a few moments until he looked down. The boy was completely bare except for a pair of pink rubber ducky boxers.