BILES BILINSKI

"Wow, Bilinski, I'm impressed."

"If you weren't dying, I would kill you." Stiles rolled his eyes heavily at Ariel, flinging himself down onto her bed with a dramatic sigh. "Just stop talking." She had been on bed rest for the entire day, Derek's orders, and Ariel was going stir crazy.

Of course, with Derek off doing whatever the hell he does and Scott passed out on the floor a few feet away, Stiles was left to keep her in bed.

"I'll stop calling you Bilinksi if you let me leave." Ariel grinned. After being found severely pained in a school parking lot, she had been scolded like a child and put on house arrest. Derek, having seemingly come back from the dead in time to save Scott from murdering Jackson(Ariel was a little bummed he couldn't have waited a few moments, Jackson was really starting to piss her off), had been looking into her mate predicament by "contacting some old friends" or whatever the hell that meant. Ariel desperately wanted to go with him and get answers first hand, but even if she wouldn't admit it, her body ached like hell. The pain she had experienced was so excruciating that it hadn't particularly healed, leaving her intensely sore. The tattoo on her neck was raw from its supernatural assault on her body that she could barely move her head to smirk at Stiles.

"No can do, princess." The boy smiles cheekily, kicking up his feet and resuming the episode of Vampire Diaries he was enamored in.

"Off all things that could be your guilty pleasure, it's a drama about a vampire love triangle?" Ariel snorted. "I expected better."

"Hey, I am researching!" Stiles glared at her. "You never know when we'll run into a vampire! They're probably real!"

"Oh yeah, and we'll know exactly what to do because Hollywood has educated us." Ariel snorted.

"Well actually, if they're an original we have to stab them with a-"

"Just please stop TALKING!" Ariel groaned. "I think I have cabin fever!"

"Cabin fever happens from long confinement or isolation indoors during the winter." Stiles rolled his eyes, not looking away from where Elena was at yet another dance. "You've been in here less than 24 hours."

"Ah but it is winter."

"It's November."

"It's freezing!"

"It's 57 degrees."

"That's cold!"

"Ariel that's not even- I'm not having this conversation." Stiles sighed. "Watch Ariel, they said. It'll be fun, they said." He mimicked a high pitched voice, running a hand over his face restlessly.

"And you believed them?" Ariel rolled her eyes. "Thought I taught you better, Biles."

"Oh my- why did I even tell you about that?!?"

"Hey, I'm just showing my support for my best friend Biles Bilinski, who made first line after years of bench sitting! Let me be supportive!"

"You're about as supportive as a bralette." Stiles shook his head. Ariel gaped at him in surprise before throwing her head back, laughing so hard that tears came to her eyes.

"Oh my god!! How the he- how did you-" she clutched her stomach, now having a full on giggles attack, which proved to be very painful for her sore body. "Ooh ouch that hurts." She managed to calm herself down and resume the comfortable position but when she looked back over at Stiles she started laughing again.

"I- what did I even say?!" He was distressed.

"I know for a fact I am the closest you've ever been to a teenage girl and we are not close enough for you to know my deep dark bra struggles." Ariel raised an eyebrow. "How did you make such an accurate joke?" Stiles blushed.

"Ifounditontumbler" he mumbled under his breath.

"Sorry what was that?" Ariel giggled, leaning in dramatically.

"I found itontumblr."

"Hmm? Gotta speak up!"

"I FOUND IT ON TUMBLR!!!" Stiles yelled. "OKAY?!?!"

"Woah there guys, every thing okay?" Melissa poked her head into her daughters room, automatically realizing why they had been shouting. Ariel and Stiles together where like foghorns. "Where's Scott?"

Ariel pointed over to where the boy lay snoring in a compromising position.

"He looks comfortable." Melissa walked into the room, a large paper bag in hand. "I stopped by your favorite place on the way homeeee!" She said in a sing song voice. Ariels grin grew exponentially.

"You got Chinese food?!? Mom!" She banged her fists on her bed happily. "You rock!" If there was anything Ariel loved more than sarcasm and studio ghibli, it was Chinese food.

"Chinese food?" Scott shot up from his slumber, awakened by the talk of his second favorite style of food. "Hell yeah Mom!"

"Watch your language, Mister." Melissa joked, setting the bag down and checking Ariels forehead for a fever. "You feeling better honey? You look awful."

"Three words every girl wants to hear." Her daughter muttered drily.

"Thought they were 'like my abs?'" Stiles joked. When he was only met with unamused looks, he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. "Yeah, tumblr failed me on that one. Look at the time, got to go?"

"You don't want to stay for dinner stiles?" Melissa looked up at him in surprise. Normally the boy would be jumping off the walls at the mention of free food.

"Nah, I have to go make some for my dad." Stiles answered. "If I left him to his own devices he would be eating corn dogs, bacon and curly fries for every meal."

"Sounds like the life." Ariel grinned. "Bye Biles!"

With a ugly face and a fleeting insult, Stiles left the McCall household. The family curled up on Ariels bed, watching The Road to El Dorado with heaping plates of Chinese food.

It was then that Ariel decided that she wouldn't change anything. Even if she had to deal with her crazy mate for the rest of her life, she had her family and Stiles and in the end, that was all she needed to be happy.