WALKING TALKING TUB OF HAIRGEL

I know it's a little short, sorry, but can we just take a second to look at how freaking gorgeous Lily James is?!?! Ugh, why is life so unfair

"He what?!?" The entire hallway stopped their procedings, turning in surprise at the loud sound. At the center of attention was Ariel McCall, whose books now littered the floor and whose mouth was wide open in shock.

"Shh oh my god, Ariel!" Scott hissed angrily, covering his face from the crowd of curious people. Stiles smacked a hand onto his forehead, looking at Ariel for a long moment before dropping to pick up her books. "No need to shout it for the whole world to hear!"

"It's kind of a huge deal, Scott!" Ariel was still in shock, trying hard to wrap her head around the supposed reality that Jackson Whittemore knew about werewolves. Scott had pulled her and Stiles aside mere moments ago to tell them, yet somehow Ariel felt as if it had all been a dream.

"You, shut your mouth and hold your books." Stiles pointed at Ariel, shoving the textbooks back into her arms. Ignoring the odd stares of their classmates, he flung an arm around either McCall and pulled them through the hall before turning to Scott. "And you... how the hell did he find out!"

"I have no idea." Scott shook his head, as disbelieving as his sister on the matter.

"I hate that walking, talking tub of hair gel." Ariel snarled angrily.

"Did he say it out loud?" Stiles prompted. "The word?"

"What word?" The siblings chorused, looking up at Stiles in confusion. He sighed.

"Werewolf. Did he say 'I know you're a werewolf'?"

"No, but he implied it pretty freaking clearly!" Scott shoved his friends arm off of him, annoyed with the constant questioning.

"Wait, did he say anything about me?" Ariel paused, her heart dropping. "Does he know I'm a werewolf, too?"

"I- I don't think so." Scott furrowed his eyebrows.

"Okay!" Stiles cheered optimistically. "Maybe it's not as bad as it seems! I mean, he doesn't have any proof right? And if he was wanted to tell someone, who's gonna believe him anyway?"

"How about the family of crazy hunters who are currently trying to kill us?" Ariel snorted.

"Okay, its bad."

"I need a cure. Like right now."

"Scott, are we even sure that there is a cure?" Ariel asked hesitantly, not wanting to pop her brothers bubble of hope. "I mean, you can't unbite someone."

"There's a cure." Scott said it like he was sure but Ariel didn't know if even he believed it.

"Does Jackson know about Allison's father?" Stiles pondered.

"I don't know."

"Okay, where's Derek?" Stiles sighed.

"Hiding." Ariel shrugged. "At least, hopefully. Possibly terrorizing some children, why?"

"I have another idea. It's gonna take a little time and finesse though." Stiles grinned.

"We have that game tonight." Scott reminded him.

"Yeah, quarterfinals." Ariel nodded. As much as she really didn't care about lacrosse, Stiles had been dreaming about first line since freshman year. Today was his first chance to prove himself. "And it's your first game. Can we problem solve later?"

"No! I know, I know." Stiles shook his head, confused and stressed. "Look what's your next class?"

"Math with Allison."

"Human anatomy with Peter."

"What?!?!" Scott and Stiles both stopped in their tracks, whopping around to glare at Ariel. She stood bashfully, a little smile on her face. It was just then that they noticed her coat in her hands and her backpack full.

"What better way to tell you guys that's I'm skipping the rest of the day?" She laughed awkwardly.

"What about the alpha?"

"He's not gonna get Peter." Ariel glared. "I won't let him. Okay, I just want a little time off right now! A hot guy I really like? Sounds like some nice time off?"

"The alphas going to kill him." Scott shook his head, almost angry with his sister. He understood how much she liked her mystery man, but there were bigger matters at hand.

"Guys I haven't seen him in a long time. And last time matters were kind of out of hand." Ariel grimaced. "I just want to be able to be with him, even if this is the last time I'll see him. I'll stop after this, I promise, I just want to say goodbye."

Stiles and Scott shared a doubtful glance. Ariel seemed to really like this Peter guy, but there was so much going on. But she deserved it. The two had been selfish with their matters, focusing on Scott while Ariel was left alone. She spent two full months in pain while Scott was getting the attention. She deserved some time off, even if it was in the form of a mysterious man they weren't too sure about. Stiles grinned slightly. If they ended up hating this Peter dude the alpha would take care of him anyway.

"I'll cover you." Stiles rolled his eyes. "Just get out of here before Harris sees you!"

Ariel gleefully pulled the two into hugs before skipping down the hallway. She was jubilant. She missed Peter so much and now she would be able to spend the entire afternoon with him. Even if it was to say goodbye. She knew that the relationship probably wouldn't work out- she did have a psycho mate on her ass all the time. But there was no better way to send it off that a day playing hooky.

Waiting outside ;)

A text from Peter lit up her phone, the uncharacteristic winky face making her smile. Ariel threw her backpack into her locker, pausing for a moment to reply.

I'm all yours