SLIMY TOAD

For NORA-777 your comments made my day lol

"Holy cow!" Ariels body was flung into the side of the car, her face smushed against the cold window of Derek's Camaro.

"Since when do you not swear?" Stiles snorted, poking his face in between the seats. His smirk was short lived as Scott slammed on the brakes, causing the human boy to fall against the back of the seats.

"Since I decided to reform my life and start worshipping our creator." Ariel snipped, rolling her eyes. "Now Scott, hurry the fuck up!"

Her brother shifter nervously, looking in the rear view mirror of the car. A black SUV was following close behind them, a crazy blonde chick grinning manically inside. "It's too dangerous to go any faster!"

Kate Argent. Derek had angrily filled her in on the matter of the hunter. Apparently she was a psychotic serial killer who lit his family on fire. If that wasn't enough for Ariel to automatically hate her, that smug ass smirk finished the deal.

"I say we just pull over and fight her." Ariel snarled, glaring at the woman through the mirror. She hated that smug bitch, despite never talking to her.

"Oh please, you can barely fight off a fly." Stiles laughed.

"Wanna try me?" Ariel turned around, flaring her orange eyes at him, a new trick she'd learned. While on her mandated bed rest, she'd experimented with her wolfy attributes, accidentally shredding her favorite pillow in the process. It paid off though, as she was now able to summon her claws and fangs at any time.

"Oohkay..." Stiles backed away. "I think you can take her."

"I don't." Scott rolled his eyes.

"Shut up and drive!" Ariel snapped.

"Yeah Scott, I don't think you're grasping the concept of a car case here."

"If I go faster, I'll kill us."

"Well if you don't go faster, they're gonna kill us!" Stiles cried. Scott sighed, pressing down on the acceleration harder as they whipped around a corner in the abandoned industrial section of Beacon. Derek had called them less than thirty minutes ago, instructing Scott to get the Argents off his ass. Of course, Stiles and Ariel had tagged along, much to Derek's displeasure. He still apparently thought the female werewolf was weak and needed to be locked indoors at all times.

"Let them try." Ariel flicked out her claws dramatically. She looked into the rear view mirror to glare at Kate once again but the SUV was gone. "They're gone."

Stiles launched forward, turning in the police radio laying on the dashboard. "All units, suspect is on foot heading into the iron works." The gravelly voice of a police officer rang out through the car.

"Dumb shi-" Ariels derogatory insult towards Derek was cut off as Scott turned sharply, once again launching the girl into the window. "Why did we let the one without the car drive the car??!"

Her question was left unanswered as they sped through the abandoned alleys of the iron works. It seemed Scott had taken their suggestions, as he drove fast enough to make Ariel almost go into cardiac arrest. At the sound of gun fire, the car swerved yet again.
Derek was crouching behind a piece of machinery when they found him, avoiding the rain of fire coming from a ticked off papa Argent.

Ariel barley had time to leap into the back before Derek was taking her seat and Scott was speeding off. "Ow." One leg was splayed in Stiles face, the other uncomfortably pressed against the roof. Her neck was cramped on the backseat, bent in a very painful angle. Stiles huffed, brushing her leg out of his face like it was an annoying fly.