Chapter O2: Pierce The Veil

A/N: The girl in the picture is Samantha! :3 Hope you enjoy the chapter! Much luv <3

Sam, River, Jack, and I just sat inside the signing room and talking how Warped would be like.

"How do you think Warped would be like Lilly?" Jack asked since I stayed quiet and not sharing my thoughts about it.

" My mind is filled with so many expectations! I don't know where to start," I finally say.

" Oh c'mon, we have time. Let's say about like 45 minutes left till the other bands come. " River says looking at the clock.

"Well okay." I giggle. " I actually wonder if the fans here will trap any of the bands in a room and rape them. Which..could happen but no."

" What a weird expectation you have there Lilly." Sam says tapping my head. I laugh. " Anything else?"

"Well.. Hopefully..and I mean hopefully, I will finally get to meet Pierce The Veil, Falling In Reverse, - OH! Even Black Veil Br-" I was cut off.

"W-Wait did you just say...'Pierce The Veil?'" Sam says, I stare at her and the guys, surprisingly it looked like they saw a fucking clown eat a child's brain. Speaking of clowns, I hate them. Just..no.

"Yeah..? why?" I'm confused.

"No reason !" they all snapped back at me fast. ,Well, this is weird.

" Um..okay?" I give out a fake laugh.

" Well I guess we better get ready for the rehearsals when they all arrive," River says getting up, making Sam and Jack stand up. And I just sat there, confused. They all act fine to mentally weird. They all barge out the room, leaving me there. Well thank you guys so much.

*Sams P.O.V*

We all barge out the signing room, heading to our bus, and leaving Delilah. That was mean of us but we had to.

"Okay..She said Pierce The Veil ! And we all know that they're coming! So, you know who else is coming right?!?" I yell at Jack and River.

" YES! SLEEPING WITH SIRENS! " they yell back.

" And you know who..I mean you know who I'm actually talking about" I say walking back and forth in the bus. I'm really worried.. and frightened because we haven't told Delilah that he's coming. And by that I mean the one and only boy Delilah loved but hates for All these god damn years.

" Kellin Quinn " Jack says " we know ! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ! If we tell her now , she'll be mad. She'll hate us forever !"

No. She can't because anything stupid and shitty we do, she'll never hate us. I mean she will get mad and forgives us but she won't hate us forever!

" No , she can't . We all know her very well.. but we have to think of something" I say scratching my head.

" I just say we tell her," River says. Me and Jake stop and stare at him.

" Are you crazy?" Jack says.

"No, we should." I say.

"Why?" Jack says giving me a face.

" Because if we tell her now , she''ll try her best not to be spotted by Kellin " I say " And if we don't , he'll see her "

" That's the stupid idea I've ever heard ! " Jack says

" Oh , and Waffles combined with Spaghetti isn't a stupid idea ?" I say. It looked really gross. Note: anything that Jack combines is mentally horrible.

" Hey, that was awesome. Better than your idea" he crosses his arms and I roll my eyes. " but fine, we will but just not now." That's when Delilah walked in.