Chapter 25; she fucked him up badly

S a m a n t h a ' s P . O . V . -

"Is she going to be alright?" I'm asking the person who doesn't know anything about medical shit.

"I have no clue." Austin whispered under his breath. He rested his head on the palm of his hands.

"What even happened?" Alex From ATL asked.

"I don't know. All I know was Lilly was punching Alan in the face, actually everywhere, and Austin came and grabbed her and bam! She fainted." I said. "Alan is pretty fucked up right now. Tino, Phil, and Aaron are patching him up."

"She could get in trouble. Paparazzi, magazines, the internet, gossip shows, probably even the news! Especially every fan out there. Poor Lilly. I wonder why she went all Jack - like to Alan." he said.

"Jack - like?" I chuckled. "what?"

"Yeah. That's how Jack is when he's mad! You should see him. Man, that guy has some nice, round cheeks."

"Wha- you know what? Never mind." Not even going to question about Alex's comment about Jacks' ass cheeks, I went over to Austin and pat him on the back.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Huh? Oh, uh, yeah, im.. Alright." he forced a smile.

"Doesn't look like you are," I chuckle. "What's wrong?"

"I'm just..worried." he said.

"About?" I asked.

"Everything!" He leaned back on the couch and his hands flew up to his hair.

"I'm worried about Lilly. She hasn't woke up in almost 2 hours!"

"Well, she might have fallen asleep. She probably woke up and fell right back asleep." I said. He chuckled.

"Sounds like her. And what about Alan? He's pretty fucked up. She's going to get so much hate. She fucked him up so bad. I don't know if he'll be able to play now." he said.

"Well, -" my words were being interrupted by someone running out the door.

"Was that Alex?" Austin sat up.

"No, Alex left a couple minutes ago...Its Lilly!" We both ran out the door.