Chapter 16: second & sebring

D e l i l a h ' s P . O . V -

"River!" Sam yelled backstage.

"What?!" he screamed back.

"Where's my bass?!" She yelled in annoyance.

"I don't know. Ask Jack!" she walked over to where River was.

"It's right there, River." she said.

"Oh," he laughed. "My bad," I heard a smack. "Fucker!" Sam walked back to where I was.

"Aren't you suppose to get ready?" Sam asked me.

"Yeah. I just need to tweet out something," I typed.

"There," Sam took my phone and read the tweet.

"I'm the Unicorn queen," she laughed. "Yeah, whatever Ms. Unicorn queen. Just get ready. We're on in a couple of hours."

"Then why am I suppose to get ready?"

"You know why. Because you always get ready last minute so hurry up," I grunted. She left.

"Hey there," I turn around and find Alan leaning on the post. I roll my eyes.

"What do you possibly want?" I ask the ginger.

"Oh nothing. I just want to talk to the beautiful girl on this tour," I laugh.

"Well, your obviously in the wrong spot. Your annoying girlfriend is somewhere that isn't here," I gathered my mic.

"Ugh," he left. I smile.

"Hey babe," Kellin came over to me and kissed me.

"Hey baby!" I hugged him. "Are you ready for your set?"

"Yeah, we're on in a couple of minutes, but I wanted to see my princess," he smiled and wrapped his arms around me. He rested his forehead on mine.

A l a n ' s P . O . V -

"Yeah, we're on in a couple of minutes, but I wanted to see my princess," I rolled my eyes.

"She's suppose to be mine," I whisper.

"Who's suppose to be yours?" Austin appeared.

"Lilly," I pouted.

"But you have-" I roll my eyes.

"I just used her to get to her. Its not like she likes me. I know she's using me for Kellin. So, now I don't feel bad," I run my fingers through my hair.

"Alan," he chuckled and placed a hand on my shoulder. "Through my eyes, Lilly still has some feelings for you. Lets say about 3 percent. Kellin has the 97 percent of it," he tells me.

"You think? I doubt she still has feelings for me. I mean why would she? I broke her heart. I was drunk," I said.

"But, she knows you didn't mean it. she just doesn't admit it." he said. "Just go talk to her or something. Get her attention, anything to get more feelings for you," he smiles.

"She's really easy to get," I half smile.

"That's what you say. She really isn't. She's a tough cookie," he pats my back. "Good luck, Alan," and he walks away. I sigh and walk back to our bus.

D e l i l a h ' s P . O . V -

"Oh, This Chemical Love is up in 10!" They announced. I exhaled. Thanks to Sam, I was prepared. Just in time, too!

"Delilah?" I roll my eyes at that voice.

"What Alan?" I turn to face him.

"I really like you still," Well that escalated quickly. I laugh.