Chapter 19: i promise

Delilah's P.O.V-

The door broke open, Sam and Oli barged in. Oli ran to me and snatched the glass that I had broken from the lamp. Oli carried me and put me on his lap, whilst he sat down.

He hugged me, never letting go. I cried in his chest, replaying what Kellin had said. Sam just sat there, next to us.

After a couple minutes, Oli had spoken.

"Care to tell us what happened?" I looked at him, then at Sam. I got off Oli's lap and sat in between them.

"Kellin broke up with me," I tried to contain my cries.

"What? Why?" He asked.

"Alan barged in and almost raped me, but that's when Kellin came in and saw it. He thought I was cheating on him. Like what the fuck?" I punched the bed and started to cry again.

"Aw babe," Sam hugged me. "Everything's going to be okay. I promise," I hugged her back. Everything better be okay.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

I lay in bed, thinking.

"Knock Knock!"

"Come in," I said.

"Hey babe," Vic said. I look at him.

"Hey Victor," I said.

"How are you feeling?" he rubbed my leg over and over.

"Stop wanking my leg," he laughed and I smiled.

"Ew, you're nasty," Vic said.

"Well, you're wanking my leg!" I laughed.

"Shut up!" he slapped my leg. And to be honest, I couldn't stop laughing.

"Glad I made you laugh. A lot." he laughed.

"I needed that," I giggle. "Thanks."

"You're welcome. Now, do you want to go outside?" He asked me.

"Sure, maybe I can write a song with you." I smiled at him. He blushed.

"I see you blushing," I laugh.

"Shut up and let's go," he grabbed my guitar. I got up and laughed.

Kellin's P.OV.-

I stood beside a tent, thinking of what I just said to Delilah. I started to feel a huge swoosh of regret.

"Fuck," I mumbled. I heard talking. I look around and find Delilah and Vic laughing. Maybe I don't regret it now.

I follow them. Vic has Lilly's guitar on his back.

"What should we write about?" Vic asked. Are they going to write a song together? are you joking?

"I don't know. Usually, lyrics just come flying to me." Usually because of me.

They sat on the grass, away from everyone. I don't trust them at all. What if they make out? What if they have sex right here? I slap myself. Shut up Kellin. She's worthless. No good cheating whore. I got furious and left.