Chapter l3; Forever And Always

Delilah's P.O.V-

"Hey, Lilly!" Everyone greeted.

"Heyo guys!" I laughed.

"How's it going with you two?" Gabe asked. Kellin and I looked at each other.

"Oh, um," I held my hands.

"It's going great," Kellin smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Fantastic!" Justin said. "So, ready to watch the movie then?"

"Yup," Kellin and I said at the same time. They all smiled. I sat in between Justin and Kellin.

"What movie are we going to watch?" I asked Jesse, who was sliding in the DVD into the tv.

"That one movie with the guy who has eyes in his palms," Gabe said.

"Isn't it like..Pale man?" I said.

"I think it is," Kellin said.

"Everyone is saying its a scary movie," Gabe mentions out.

"I heard about it, but never watched it." I said. "Everyone tells me about the guy, but I never had the guts to watch it," I play with my hands.

"Aw, don't worry. Kellin is right next to you," Jesse smiled. I rolled my eyes.

"He sure is," I look at Kellin and smile. I poke his red cheeks and laugh. He rolled his eyes.

"Shh, it's starting," Justin said.

"Oh shut up Justin. Your on your phone texting someone. Who's the special lady?" I wiggle my eyebrows.

"No one." he replied. I looked at the name he was texting and..

"Aw, you have a crush on Samantha. Don't you Justin?" I asked him. He turned red.

"Shut up," he rolled his eyes. I laughed.

"Aww," they all sang. I laughed even more.

"Guys, just watch the god damn movie," Justin locked his phone, but lit up when he got a text from Sam.

"Ooh!" I jumped.

"Shh!" Gabe slapped my arm. I sank into my seat and pouted.

Halfway through it, I started to feel my eyes get heavy. This movie sucks balls. It's not scary at all! At least not for me. My head started to fell heavy. I wanted to lay it down and sleep. I turn to look at Kellin who was laying on his back, but somehow still sitting. Welp, guess I should sleep on the floor. It was dark and I was almost asleep. I felt a hand push my arm, so I would fall on my side. I did. I could hear a heartbeat. I smiled. I knew it was Kellin. I snuggled into his neck and fell asleep right away with his warmth. Before I did, I felt a pair of arms around me.

*~*~* Morning *~*~* :D

Kellin's P.O.V-

I woke up by the sun hitting my face. The bus was moving still, meaning we still haven't arrived onto our next date. I felt something heavy on my chest and I can feel a warm breathe on the crook of my neck. I move my head a little and I see my little princess sleeping. I smiled and hugged her close. I never want to let her go. I have no idea why I did let her go years ago. But now, I'm not. Im going to win her heart again and make it feel loved and special again. Im never going to hurt her, never ever. Who would hurt someone like her? I know who. Me. I hurt her. Not this time, I promise you that Delilah. I kissed her head.

I looked around, trying to find the guys. They're probably in the back lounge. I feel Delilah move a little. I look at her and she's slowly opening her eyes.