Chapter 18: i'm a mistake

D e l i l a h ' s P . O . V -

I sat in the lounge on my phone, scrolling through Twitter. I heard the sound of the door open. Without looking up I say, "Hey Sam. How's it going with Justin?"

"Lilly," I look up and stood up.

"Get out!" I screamed at the ginger.

"No, I need to talk to you about something," he walked towards me.

"There's nothing we need to talk about, now get out Alan!" I bumped to the door that leads to the room. I opened it and try to lock it as quick as possible, but failed. Alan shut the door without letting me in. He pinned me onto the door.

"Why are you running away from me? What did I do that was so cruel?" my eyes shot open with anger.

"What did you do that was so cruel, Alan? Are you fucking kidding me? You cheated on me! With that whore of yours!" I cried out.

"I was drunk Delilah! Why don't you listen to me!" his eyes turned dark.

"Because I don't believe anyone after what happened." I looked away.

"But your now dating Kellin! Who started this!"

"Probably because I gained his trust!" I look at him. His eyes turned soft.

"But I love you, Lilly, please," he cupped my face.

"Please Alan, go away," I closed my eyes, scared.

"Never in a million years," he crashed his lips onto mine. I reacted right away.

I tried to push him off of me, but it was no use.

"Alan," I mumbled. "Get off!" I kept hitting his chest. He opened the door and pushed me into the bed, without breaking the kiss. His hands trailed under my shirt.

I heard the door open from the bus. My eyes widen. I tried to scream.

"Lilly?" Oh no. No, no, no! It's Kellin.

Next thing you know, Alan was pushed off of me. I started to cry.

"Get out!" Kellin yelled. He kept punching Alan.

"Kellin stop!" I tried to move him away from the ginger. He looked at me with anger. His hand slipped into my cheek.

"You fucking about to have sex with this fucking asshole and then you want me to stop?!" he yelled. i backed away from him, crying.

"Don't fucking cry you stupid, Whore!" his words hurt me more than the slap.

"We're over! You're such a mistake. I should of never gotten you back," Ouch. he left the bus, leaving me alone with Alan. I look at him with anger. I grab one of the guys' belt.

"Get out! Get out! Get out!" I move closer to him. He ran out the door. I shut the door to the room and locked it. I slide down the door, bawling. I held my cheek in my hands, still burning red. It stings really bad.

"He called me a whore," I whispered. "He hates me," I climb onto the bed. I cried and cried for almost two hours. He's right.

I am a mistake.

S a m ' s P . O . V -

I haven't seen Delilah for almost two hours. Where the hell is she? I saw Kellin marching in my direction, both of his hands in fists.

"Hey, Kellin? Have you seen Delilah?" I ask him.

"Oh," he snorted. "That stupid whore? Go fucking check in your God damn bus. She disgusts me," he walked away, leaving me shocked.

Why the hell did Delilah do now? Oh no..

I ran to our bus and yelled "Lilly? Lilly where are you?" I heard sobbing from the room. I twisted the knob, it's locked. Fucking shit. I bang the door with my fists.

"Go away! Leave me alone! just let me die," she whispered the last part.

"Oh my god, Lilly! Open up please!" no answer. "Lilly!" I cried. I ran out the bus in search for anyone to help me.

Oliver.

I ran towards him, yelling "Oli! Oli! Please!" he looked at me and saw me crying.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong?" his accent made me get shivers down my spine. I kept crying.

"Lilly," sob. "She won't," another. "Open the door." I cried. "She said she wants to die." His eyes widen.

"Oh my god," he whispered. "Lets go!" he got my hand and he ran to the buses.

We ran inside ours and Oli kept banging on the door.

"Delilah! Open this fucking door right now!" his accent breaking over his yells.

"Go away!" she said. Oli kept banging. He got mad and broke the knob with his foot. He owes us a new one now.

////////////(⌒▽⌒)//////////////

Cliffhanger? I don't find this a cliffhanger lol. but hey guys! it's been months since I've updated? Or was it August? Well it's been forever. I'm getting stuck in school. ugh. but yeah.

I'll go now (: have an awesome day lovelies!

-Jessica xx